the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Tis getting late. The sun was slowly creeping along its predetermined path, a trailhead drawn long before anything had walked this planet. Our last set of clues create no more of a spark than the first few. I stared ahead at the painted queen, awestruck at how completely empty my mind was. Apparently for me, games aren't a strength. Neve was unmoved by negativity and instead chattered encouragement while snickering fondly and clacking her beak. Fina even went as far as to let loose a rare beam; she was already scrambling to think up an array of suitable answers.

I pondered on a few possibilities quietly for many long moments. Then it dawned on me -- before either girl could chirp in their countering claim an enthusiastic rise came from my throat, a word suggesting the answer toward something gold. The phoenix scowled aloud, rolling her eyes in the most exasperated manner as our personal 'helper' from the Edge went to report our (my) answer. Neve was kinder, she gleamed approvingly and nudged my neck.

Annoyed and slightly frustrated by my 'fruitless, bland' suggestion...Fina didn't linger to burst my bubble of momentary enlightenment (however wasted she felt it was,) instead the girl flew off with Neve in tow. Confident that I'd maneuver aimlessly around in the forest looking for a rainbow long enough for her to find a 'suitable' answer. Aye, while stumbling around the shoreline of a nearby pool, there sat (as if placed by Earth himself) the final piece of today's festivities.
For centuries

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Midas - 01-20-2015, 11:47 PM