the Rift

[OPEN] LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
You're doing it wrong.

HOW IS THIS NOT OVER YET.

More shit. The painted queen wants more shit. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mentally groan (actually wait no, I did that outloud) as I set off once again.

"Common yo. Queen wants some leprechaun shit." I mumble to my humble follower, before prancing (flailing) off into the woods.

I realize I sort of like having a buddy around who isn't Auri. I notice that some other folks around here have like.. animal friends. I mean, Ma has that thing I tried to eat that one time - the ice bird. Da has that ... idk. Like fog or whatever. Maybe I can have something too? That'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

First things first.

Rainbow. Gold.

I look up into the sky, squinting. It's a fucking beautiful ass day. Of course there aren't any rainbows here. I nibble on my lip as I think to myself (my follower is being silent as usual).

"Maybe ........" My eyes drift to the trees for a second, as I'm hit with an idea. "CATCH IT." I suddenly scream, running towards a tree as if I can just run up the side. My front hooves stretch up as far as they can, and I sort of hop at the base of the tree, shrieking and flailing excitedly. "GETITGETITGETITGETIT!!!!" I shout to my buddy, hoping that he has some ideas on how to catch the thing. I sure as fuck don't.

He manages it, and I smirk proudly. The queen is gonna be sooooooooooooooooo surprised. I'm totally nailing this. I wonder what the others are bringing in as their items? Probably stupid stuff. Not totally clever like me. I can't wait until I win and I can rub it in Auri's FACE.

SHIDA FTW!

Image by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Kahlua - 01-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Rei - 01-19-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN (edge games #1) - by Shida - 01-21-2015, 12:51 PM