Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
P
A
R
E
L
I
A

Ilios watched his father silently golden body tense wings pulling in close, wrapping himself withing the feathers. His mother was very happy with Ciceron's joining, but him not so much. How could she just forgive him like that? Maybe it hadn't sunk in that the dappled silver had let them leave. Had let them fend for themselves for a year, a whole FUCKING YEAR! Silver orbs narrowed slightly as he watched Ciceron beam as Kahlua accepted him. It felt like everyone was out to screw up the meager happiness he had conjured with Kaj and Nasreen. Parelia on the other hand leans into her silver stud enjoying his touch accepting that he had finally made the choice to live with them. As he turns to Ilios she steps away, around Ilios to her Queen. The colt watches his father with matching silver eyes. He considered his words. "Father, trust has to be earned, but I will try if you will." Taking a deep breath the colt reached out trying to bump his muzzle against the silver mans before turning and leaving.

Sighing softly the mare extended a wing to her stallion. "He'll come around Ciceron, just give him some time." Smiling encouragingly up at him. She knew how much it Ilios's words must have hurt, but there wasn't anything she do to ease that. Soft vocals touched her ears. Stepping towards the painted lady she smiled eagerly awaiting what she could do for her friend. "Anything for you Kahlua!" Her smile was bright excitement filling her as she waited to see what she needed of her. "I can try, but I haven't made anything yet. Maybe you can talk me through how to make it?" Nervous licked at her insides, sure she had watched glass being made first hand, but she didn't know what to think. Closing her eyes she waited to be instructed her wing still extended to Ciceron. Penna took flight to leave his bonded to her work. Hovering over Ciceron he cooed softly asking for permission. If he denied the falcon would fly away and land in a tree. If he was allowed he would land softly on the stud's withers, careful to keep his claws up.

-----------------------------------------
Speech 'Thought' Penna
Words; 369
Notes; Crappy so sorry, but I needed to get it up!
Tags; @[Ciceron]
Image Credit
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-02-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-08-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-09-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-10-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-10-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-13-2015, 05:14 AM