the Rift

[OPEN] The family is whole now[Joining]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
“Oh!” the queen started with a short little smile, laughing at herself for her own foolishness. “I’m so sorry- you agreed to be glazier and then I never even taught you how! I’m so sorry!” Shaking her head, she offered a sheepish grin to Parelia, hoping the pretty woman would forgive her the transgression. Of course, there was much to learn about crafting, and Kahlua had learned too much through trial and error. Nevertheless, she could try to impart some of the little wisdom she had gained.

“I always imagined what I wanted in my head first- every little detail, every turn and edge, every rise and fall of the glass…” Her voice took on airy quality as she talked about it. Though she was queen now, Kahlua’s one true love was crafting and she hoped and prayed for the day when she would be able to do so again. Perhaps someday, the gods would be kind enough to grant her such a magic. They had always been kind to her before.

“And once I had it pictured, and I could rotate it and turn it in my mind, I just imagined it being formed. The mists always started to consolidate- the Lady Moon must know when she is being called upon.” Smiling broadly, she added with a laugh, “This will be good to practice on, since it doesn’t have to be perfect. But I know you’ll do great!” Shifting her body, she waited eagerly for the mare to begin, for she was certain that Parelia would more than succeed at the task. This would be one step closer to completing what Father Earth had asked her to do.

@[Parelia]
.KAHLUA
Image Credit to Val

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-02-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-08-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-09-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-10-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-10-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-10-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 01-13-2015, 05:14 AM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Ciceron - 01-14-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: The family is whole now[Joining] - by Parelia - 02-02-2015, 05:31 AM