the Rift

Let Caneo serenade you

Caneo Posts: 133
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3h :: 6 years HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Ophiria :: Dragon Snake :: None kae
Hey everyone!

Caneo needs to sing to three people who have posted at the murder clues! Whoever he sings to will fall asleep and then... something will happen! :D Exciting! I have no idea what it will be!

If you've posted at the most recent clue and would like to help me out please post here! I will get a thread started asap and I would really appreciate it if whoever offers can reply fairly quickly (though I know I'm not super fast, so.... I am understanding).

He will also be singing at the most recent clue, so I suppose if you've already posted there and don't mind him singing at you, you could just give me permission here? Not really sure how I should go about this :U Please bear with me.

* violence & magic use always permitted *
Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
how mysterious!

I'm going to post Aly to the current clue (that's the one you're talking about right?) and he could either sing to her there or we could do a thread where he catches up with her afterward
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
lololol same team members ftw, Sarah <33

I have every intention of posting Lena to the new clue, probably once I get back from the barn, because character development~ I'm sure Lena would love to be sung to~~~

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
ESS!

Edit: nevermind. Reading fast because I'm at work :/

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

First, thank you all for replying! Second, I'm really sorry I've failed so spectacularly about posting on time. :\ Something about having a time limit is really getting to me, I don't know why. I've been feeling really awful lately and I just... idk. I'm sorry to have posted this and left you all hanging.

It looks like Tandavi has posted already for my team at the most recent clue, so. :\ I'm not really sure what to do. I suppose we can try to wait until the next one, or I could start a thread somewhere for some who's posted at the recent one?

I'm having a really hard time keeping up atm, I'll be honest. I'm just.... exhausted.

Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Oh shit I'm sorry dude xD No reason you can't post to it anyway? It's gotten all dramatic and exciting.

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I'm gonna throw Sialia in here, because this sounds really interesting <3 Do you mind?

@[Soren] Of course I don't mind :) I'm going to wait for a few more people to respond to this last clue so I can post at one of them. I suppose if you post Sialia there I can just respond to her that way.

@[Lena] & @[Alysanne] Are either of you still interested / intending to post at this last clue? I can start separate threads for either of you.

My talent for extreme procrastination has not been helping me out, at all xP

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
On it! ^___^

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Yup definitely still interested! I'll be posting Aly to it tomorrow :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries