A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
The painted pegasus looked down at the leg doubtfully, wondering if maybe he was just saying that to be polite. It did certainly look pretty bad – not fresh, all scabbed over. It couldn’t be very comfortable to walk with. “Oh if you’re sure…” It wouldn’t be very long before she brought it up again, no doubt when she remembered that she was very capable of healing him.

But for now she was willing to let the subject drop in favour of other things. She was incredibly curious about the soft spoken stallion in front of her, taking to him rather quickly. There was a certain accent to his voice that she couldn’t place, but that was hardly surprising. Alysanne had not been born in Helovia and knew all too well just how many different places there were around the world.

Couldn’t matter to her in the slightest whether he had a way with words or not – Aly tended towards the habit of speaking more than enough to make up for any shyness involved.

“You’ll forgive my manners I hope, Arrakk, it’s very nice to meet you.” Where had she been before she got distracted by his leg? A hoot from Hemlock, who landed promptly between her ears so that he could scrutinize this newest stranger (already decided he wasn’t a fan), reminded her where she had been going.

Finishing the introductions!

“This is Hemlock, my companion, and we were just wondering if you were new to this place, to Helovia?” Well, accent or not she didn’t want to go around making any assumptions and risk offending him. That wouldn’t be very good at all! Especially juust when she was sure she was making a new friend. All the invitations and welcomes were still bubbling up and she wondered if she was doing this all wrong but best to keep at the track she was going for now... right?

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit

@[Arrakk] sorry it took a couple days! Between the flight down to Texas and getting sick I haven't had much time awake to write posts <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-02-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 01-02-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-04-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 01-07-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 01-18-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 02-01-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Arrakk - 02-04-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Just another day in paradise - by Alysanne - 02-06-2015, 09:33 PM