destiny [muriel, shamsiel]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

Immediately after leaving the forest the stallion had taken to the skies, leaving Mirage, her dragon stallion, and Muriel behind. His wings beat through the air, carrying him at nearly breakneck speed. The need to escape again had been an overwhelming one, but the stallion was nearly resigned to his fate of never being able to ever truly escape. No matter where he went there would always be someone better than he was and they would point it out. It also seemed obvious that he was destined to be constantly under his brother's scrutiny and the unwilling object of Muriel's affection.

Wings tucked close to his sides, the stallion dove down toward the ground. His altitude decreased rapidly and suddenly he pulled up, his four wings flaring out at his blueblack sides to slow him and allow him to land gently. Leliel tucked his wings and looked around, his ears laying back as he realized he was in an area similar to his own home in Janat. The gods had cursed him in his run from Janat, he was almost sure of it. They wanted him to suffer. He would show them. He would not allow them to win.

Leliel lifted his dark her toward the sky and snorted his defiance at them, stamped his hooves against the ground and trampled the flowers that they had grown. The tantrum ended as abruptly as it began and left the stallion standing there, seemingly defeated.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Muriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com</style>

He had taken off in an instant, a blur of black and blue that launched into the sky with purposeful force. She could do nothing but stare after him for a moment with sad, purple eyes before launching her own slender form into the air. She would be damned if she had managed to get lost in this foreign land by herself. Leliel would be in trouble when she eventually found him, the pale mare would make sure of this. However, it was not truly anger that rested deep in her chest, but worry. A fear that her beloved was being haunted by the demons of her past, even if she might be considered one of them. She could not idly stand by and watch him be swallowed whole like he was before he left Janat. The pink and golden mare would not allow it this time.

Leliel was fast, but she was also swift. In a saner state of mind, she could more easily navigate the skies as well. This was what she used to keep the figure of black and blue, massive bulk of dark colored wings, in her line of vision as he flew haphazardly away from the scene they had just been a part of. Her lungs pumped oxygen in, trying to keep up with his pace but finding her endurance was lacking. Her pace soon slackened, even as his form broke through the clouds and disappeared from the line of her purple eyes anyway. A sigh exhales, even as she lifts higher, past the clouds, to get a better look. Much to her surprise, an expanse of a meadow unrolls, much like their home in Janat. She knew all too well that they had not managed to return home. She had been traveling for days before stumbling upon this place. Her eyes scour the ground below, until the darkened body bruised with blue reveals itself all too easily. Soft feathered wings make her descend quietly, softly, and she catches herself upon the grassy floor at a canter to keep moving toward him, pink mane strewing behind her easily.

It is hard for her, to keep her normally high spirit in tact when she watches Leliel throw his body around in a silent protest to the Gods, the Gods she had never believed in. The Elder Council would have every citizen of Janat think that the Gods had blessed them, but she thought it was all a lie, especially if Leliel was to be excluded from this acceptance. Quietly she slacks to a walk as she approaches him, circling from behind to come up beside him, much as she had been standing when she first arrived in the forest. Her head drops, purple eyes shifting from under bright lashes to look at Leliel's face shyly, like the filly she had thought was left behind. It takes her a moment of looking at those somber blue eyes before she snaps back into reality, realizing how pathetic she was being. Leliel, a tragic stallion or not, was still insanely rude for leaving a lady behind in a foreign land. Her head jumps up, after that sympathetic gaze, and the vibrant lady in pink, that brightly dressed flower, is back.

"You are really cruel to me, Lele," she says with an all too abrupt and loud voice, glancing at him from behind tresses of pink and gold. "Leaving me behind in a strange place. All I wanted to do was make sure you were alright." Her voice gets quiet, vulnerable, for a brief second as a wavering question falls out last. "Do you really take my heart so lightly?"

MURIEL</style>
 i tried to make the words become a kingdom to your soul.</style>
Muriel is up for adoption.

Shamsiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Our prince grew weary of their foolish games, his pale form barely suppressing the shudders of fury that threatened to rend him apart. Leliel's disappearance had not boded well with him, and while he had shown Onni all the gracious care he could, even following her home to her bland and unappealing desert of a home, but as soon as he could he abandoned motley collection of bastardized animals, scouring skies and earth for his brother's errant form. Leliel had ever been a side in our poor prince's side, a broody child who could see naught but the injustices of the world. He would never last on his own, and the sooner Shamsiel could get his brother, and himself, home, the better.

He had flown for the better part of a day, four wings pounding the air indignantly and lean body edged in sweat from the exertion. Frustration played ugly lines across his handsome face, ears pinned back in a vigorous scowl as he surveyed the field that now stretched beneath him. He worried that he had lost Leliel again, that his brother had slipped away under cover of darkness- but oh, what was that? Below, far below, a familiar dark shape, accompanied by a beam of startling pink.

Our prince could not admit to any great pleasure at the sight of Muriel; if anything else, it only enhanced his frustration to see her here. Why had she followed them? He had already promised her that he would bring Leliel back, would be her knight in shining armor and retrieve her wayward love. It was ironic, the lengths to which he was willing to go simply to win her affection; he told himself he did it for Leliel's sake, because the black stallion grew so irate at her attentions. He did not confess to anyone his envy at the idea of someone wanting Leliel over him.

Twin sets of wings arced in the wind, pressing against the forward motion of the air, spiraling downwards to where the moronic pair stood. Silver hooves hit the ground with a startling burst of noise, wings splayed and mane wild as he landed before his brother, maneuvering his more athletic body to block the easiest means of escape. "Leliel," our prince snapped, ignoring Muriel for the moment, "You will not run from me again." There was a harshness in his gaze, a cold and dangerous authority that few but the ones closest to him ever witnessed, a fury brought about by overprotective zeal and affection. All he wanted was to gather the pair up and return home. So what if the elders were morns? They would die soon, and our Prince would take the throne, and nobody would scorn Leliel again. They simply had to be patient. Not over reactive fools, as they were at present.

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

Leliel's moment of being alone was exactly that. Momentary. Muriel touched down in the field what seemed like seconds after he had become still and was moving toward him. He stayed still as she approached, watching her as she came to a stop and peered at him shyly. It was the same look she'd given him throughout their foalhood. He had grown to hate the look. It tugged at his heartstrings in some instances and annoyed him in others. He returned her shy gaze with a glower that she should have been accustomed to.

Then she had to speak.

The stallion's ears slicked back against his dark head and his eyes hardened. He chewed on his tongue to keep himself from telling Muriel to go away. She didn't belong in Helovia and neither did Shamsiel. He didn't belong there, himself, either but he wasn't going back to Janat. "As you can see I'm fine." Now go back to Janat and leave me alone. Was it too much to ask for, to be alone? To have a moment of peace and silence? Was it too much to want to live in a place where you weren't abused and made a scapegoat?

The situation only worsened when Shamsiel appeared. The only good thing that came from his arrival was that he could dodge Muriel's question. Leliel's lips pulled back and he bared his teeth at his brother when the stallion told him he would not run away from him again. "You will not control me." He said icily, his stony gaze meeting that of his brother's. "Leave me alone. I am not going back to Janat, you're wasting your time."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>