the Rift

[OPEN] Wayfaring Merchants

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre;
His tangled thoughts that consisted mainly of old memories fuelled by lingering familiar scents were broken by a familiar touch. It sent a warm jolt through his body and his heart jumped in a way that was surely only meant for jaunty romantic fables. The brief moment robbed him of a coherent response with a nervous laugh bubbling out of his trembling lips "it’s fine" he hurriedly tried to reassure her. Feeling embarrassment claw at his face, Sacre took in a deep shaky breath and silently cursed his own awkwardness, was this going to happen every time they accidently brushed past one another? Meanwhile, Inari cast a withering glance to Natraj that told of his vexation towards his own bonded’s incapability to express his feelings. All personal anxieties were quickly washed away when the sound of hooves hitting the hard earth could be heard and the Reaper, Lord of the Basin, came skulking towards them.

Sacre felt a prickle run up his back, Deimos. The boy hadn’t had the chance to get to know his former sovereign all that well; he had attended the few herd meetings of which this Lord had commanded and had fallen into obedience under his unwavering gaze and powerful voice. Sacre always thought he was the kind of stallion you’d find hiding behind a headstone in a graveyard nailing a hard stare into your back. His Lordship welcomes them and Sacre offers him a respectful nod whilst noting the arrival of Voodoo with a quick flick of his ear. He’d greet his friend later, for now; there was business to be done. With a pause to settle his nerves, Sacre moved to ask a request of the Reaper with hopes that a deal could be struck with relative ease.

"My Lord Deimos, how fairs the Basin? I have a lot of fond memories with your family" he began, an amorous smile weaving onto his features. Sacre may have left the Basin for what he believed were better shores, but he still treasured the memories he had here and would never want to be rid of them. He went on then to nod to each of their small travelling group and explain there reasoning for showing up at the door of the wintry north "our company consists of Tandavi and Voodoo, we are here to request a crafted item by one of your Weavers." He paused, leaving his words to settle on the mind of the monarch before continuing on to complete his offer. "In return, I offer to craft you an object of your desire made from metal."

There, he had completed half of the task that Gaucho had sent their company to complete. Now, it was up to the Reaper and his crafters to complete the next part, if they so desired to grant him the wish.

@[Tandavi]
You're my headstart, you're my rugged heart;
kaydeniro & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Wayfaring Merchants - by Sacre - 01-02-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Wayfaring Merchants - by Tandavi - 01-03-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Wayfaring Merchants - by Deimos - 01-03-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Wayfaring Merchants - by Sacre - 01-12-2015, 04:11 PM