the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Not Kill The Karma

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

Auds flicked back to the sound of a friendly whinny, nearly taken by surprise by the sudden arrival of another. Looking over my shoulder at the approaching purple mare, my gaze instinctively dropped to her incredibly swollen barrel. Since when was she pregnant? Embarrassed by my own rudeness, I snapped my head back up to meet her gaze, smiling awkwardly as I chuckled at her comment about needing Angelica. With a soft shake of my head, I answered her questions. "Thank you for the offer, but I am fine with using my mane." I looked around us to inspect the vegetation, trying to find the plant that she was looking for before realizing that I didn't have a clue what it was that I was in search of.

"I uh, have never used Angelica before...What does it look like?" When I looked back to her, I couldn't help but glance to her stomach once again. Wasn't it dangerous for a mare to wander so far from the homelands when she was this far along? Truthfully, I didn't have a clue. Having never been a mother myself, as well as never really having any interest in foals to begin with, for all I knew she had months to go. But if that was the case...The may the Gods bless her, because she looked like she was about to pop. Realizing I was staring, I cleared my throat and I felt my cheeks warm with a blush. "Excuse my manners, I never even knew you were pregnant..."

Random thoughts began to cross my mind as I tried to picture any times that I had seen her with a mate within the herd, or any talk of her planning for a child. No such memories came, and I was mildly interested in learning who the father was. More ponderings arose that were none of my business, and yet I questioned them anyway. Who was the father? What did the father look like? What would the baby look like? Would they be as colorful as she was? If it wasn't with a mate, why bother having a child? All of the questions were rude and intrusive, so I bit my tongue to hold them back.

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Alija - 01-15-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Let's Not Kill The Karma - by Morrigan - 01-26-2015, 12:11 AM