Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

His movements brought her back to looking in his direction, her doe like eyes on him and glimmering with a cheery brightness. That was... until a look of disgust crossed his features. Her ears fell upon her smaller skull, eyes widened and mouth curving into a delicate frown, confusion clearly written on her expression. Should she have just left him alone? He had seem friendly enough when she first approached, just sleepy. Maybe he just didn't like being woken up. Pursing her lips in thought, she wondered how she could ammend this situation. She had been rather rude interrupting him, but surely if she were lost wouldn't someone be willing to help? Her downy tail of milky white and soft grey tickled her hips, fluttering with a slight hesitation as she studied the larger boy more, dipping her head lower to show she would remain passive with him.

Her lips tried to move, vocals trying to release her voice, but nothing would come under that cold hard stare. So instead she swallowed hard, only staring with those big eyes and gawky legs splayed beneath her almost awkwardly now, simply because she wasn't paying attention. It was when she spoke that her demeanor changed, to something better she wasn't sure. But she listened, ears forward and unwavering as she tried her best to remain polite, positive, as she had always been taught. She would not let this boy's foul mood ruin hers as well. He obviously had his reasons, and she would not judge him for them, only be as kind as she had always been.

His question was interesting, out of nowhere and very direct. Letting her ears flop to the sides in thought and her eyes to glance back into the dark pool before him, she sat for awhile to think. She didn't really pay attention to time when she was living here, nor to how old she was. She only knew of what the colors looked like when the seasons changed, and when the birds and animals would hide away in the colder times. To measure her actual age was quite a challenge for her, and letting them sit for another moment to form her words properly, a soft answer finally escaped her black maw,"I'm afraid that I cannot accurately tell you. I know that I was born when the leaves were different colors; browns, reds, oranges, and that the snow has come and gone, and we are bringing back new life into this world." Pausing again to look down at the ground, to think through her words carefully so as to try and be as helpful as possible, she added a final thought,"That's all I can really say. I hope that is helpful enough for you."

His slightly intimidating expression and his abrupt question had made her forget why she had begun talking to him in the first place. This had been the first time she had ever met someone who was rather, well; like him. She couldn't put her hoof on exactly how he was or what made him work in such a way, but a part of her couldn't help but be fascinated and nervous about him all at once. Her eyes trailed over his body, his growing shoulders and neck, filling into his body as his dappled coat had begun to shine like silk, as all adults coats did. He was becoming a man in his own way, making it clear to Myrrine that he was definitely older. Would he look down upon her then, for being so gangly and petite, or for the soft fur that was slightly fuzzy on her hide? She wasn't entirely sure, but she was ready to find out about him, all she had to do was wait for his response.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: No worries, we all forget sometimes!
WC: 632
Tag: @[Reginald]
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-11-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Myrrine - 01-27-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Take Me to Church - by Reginald - 02-02-2015, 01:04 PM