Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking

WAPREVAH
So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

Ears rotated as voice danced around the evening night. The mare's head slowly turned towards the source of this voice, seeing at first only a glow but soon making out the form of an equine. "Welcome to Helovia," said the equine which later introduced herself as Sikeax. Helovia? Waprevah was not a stupid one and realized quickly that this unknown land would be the carrier of that name. Soon the liver chestnut turned her whole body and was now facing the amber colored mare. Waprevah's icy blue eyes staring into Sikeax's pale ones. For a moment, Waprevah thought about the question that was presented to her ... however, her thoughts were interrupted when another equine joined their duo. Well, these could hardly be called equines, more like half equines as these both carried horns on their foreheads. This one was colored white as snow with bloody looking tips coloring her hair. Seeing the color filled Waprevah's mouth with saliva. Shortly before she introduced herself as well, presenting herself as a Lady of some place she did not know of, a dragon settled on her back. Waprevah’s gaze remained on the brightly colored equine as she spoke of four gods and herds. Then she asked if Waprevah had any questions.

Speaking of herds, the Arabian mare had, in a way, never belonged to one. She had been a young one when her home was ruined by her herd's enemies ... however, she could hardly call it *her* enemies. From there she had lived in the ruins, desperately searching food each day until she had given up and sought a new life, which would now be Helovia. However as she debated over the word "herd" she wondered if she would like to belong to it or not ... she figured it wouldn´t hurt to try. The mare's voice came out hoarse when she spoke as she had not spoken in days. "My name is Waprevah," she said, leaving out her origin as it carried no fancy title with it or recognition by these mares. "You speak of these four herds, how would one, become a part of one of those?" she asked. Her gaze shifted between the two creatures before her, Sikeax the Sun Physican of the Dragon's Throat and Ophealia the Forsaken, Lady of the Aurora Basin.

"Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me"

@[Sikeax]
@[Ophelia]

ooc :: sure, that would be nice :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Sikeax - 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Waprevah - 01-04-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: I'm like the ice I freeze [open] - by Ophelia - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM