the Rift

Teaching Spars?

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Would anyone be willing to do some spars with me?

Just for the fact that Mal needs to stop being so wimpy and I need to learn how to battle... (I'm quite awful with them, and it may be a few days before I can actually get in some posts (life = hectic right now)).

The only thing I ask is that you explain everything very well and point out as many flaws and things that I can improve in, I'm willing and happy to receive constructive/harsh criticism (as long as you don't make me cry xD).
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I would be more than happy to! And I'm an uber fast responder :D

Oh yay! :)

Thank you @[Aud]!

Who shall she be sparring against and when would you like to start one? (Or would you like me to start it)?
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
She'd be against Gaucho! He's currently weirdly blind so his stats are lowered :) And you can start it! If you like they can some back and forth first, or just jump right in. Your call!

Perhaps some back and forth just to build up to it? (Just for a little charrie development for Mal since she hasn't met Guacho yet).

She be like "YOU THERE! Teach me yo ways!" lol. jk, I don't even know she be more like "Don't kill me! AHHHH" and tuck her tail xD

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
I'm a bit slower to reply but could also help. ^^
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mau hits like a freakin' wall falling on you (>_>) but as long as we find an IC reason I can do a teaching spar for you :)
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Dingo- I would love to as well, perhaps after Gaucho and Mal's spar we can spar!

Neo- Perhaps we can set up a thread some where and have the two meet/talk and somehow have a little spat or something (she's hard to upset/be mad at the moment as I really haven't had her personality for Helovia develop much yet), or maybe she can just be like "Will you teach me to fight?" lol.

@[Crowley] @[Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

If she acts stupid (in his opinion), Mau might get angry and whoop her ass x) Otherwise her asking might work.

xD

Sounds great! Let me know when you're free to make a post and I'll start one or you can start one (if you do, just tag me). It might take a day or two for me to reply if you do one soon, I'm swamped with art work I need to finish and I'm running my butt off trying to get it done xD.
Ascended Helovian

My brain is pretty much short-circuited after a week or intense emotions and bad sleep so we'll see when I feel like I function enough to write xD so there's not going to be a hurry.

Sounds good, just PM me whenever you feel you are able to post! :)