the Rift

[OPEN] fly away, little bird

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne hadn’t started out the day with any sort of plan – she just thought that getting out might help her think. She had been procrastinating on her quest and she needed to think about where to start. The disapproval of the Moon Goddess on her choice of magic to search for weighed on her but wasn’t this going to be a good thing when it was all over? To take away someone else’s pain, that would be a wondrous thing.

Hemlock had stayed at home, the little owl exhausted from a long night had barely given her so much as a nod before she had left. Too precious of an image for her to disturb as he roosted in his favourite pine.

She didn’t need him with her on this little outing anyway; she didn’t plan on straying too far from home.

Just far enough.

There were hopes that she would run into familiar faces along the way, others that might help with distractions.

Maybe she would go visit Voodoo again or see if she could finally figure out the route to anywhere on the first try.

Well maybe not that last one. She was looking for that forest – the Deep Forest – but couldn’t remember if it was south or north of the Threshold. Which she supposed didn’t matter much because she was just coming through a thicket when she stumbled upon the Rotunda where she had first met Parelia and Africa. No, no, this wasn’t where she had been aiming.

But at least she had kept with her original plan – she knew for a fact that this wasn’t too far from the Edge…

Why was it she always felt drawn to the south?

With a sigh, Alysanne dubbed herself hopeless and pushed through the spring growth to get a better look at the strange structure once again. Slow, steady steps brought her toward the columns and through the curtains that billowed in the slight breeze. A fond smile danced upon her face as she remembered the last time she had been here - Parelia's sweet hawk was hatching right here. A black muzzle brushed the smooth surface of the floor as she remembered, letting herself linger here in memory for a moment.

[ @[Abraham] I know you're going on away soon but I wanted to get something up! No worries if it has to wait until you get back <3]

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

The pair had come back to the Rotunda for much needed rest, their young bodies having travelled the far reaches of Helovia in an attempt to gather the most information they could in regards to the rampant murders. Their meeting with Ophelia had been quite fruitful. She had given them a great heap of information that they would need to recall for Reginald and the others, upon their next meeting. Abraham had hoped his brother would be at the Rotunda, but when the darkling prince arrived in the dead of night, there was no horse life to be found. After Gwyn surveyed their area well, the pair finally slept. They went undisturbed for quite some time before, finally, when the sun was clear in the late spring sky, Abraham's ears began to twitch.

The hybrid lifted his massive head, eyes drifting open groggily from the threshold of sleep, trying to find focus in the bright light that filtered down through the canopy of the trees. Gwyn was still asleep, curled in a tight dragon-ball on her bonded's croup. Abraham disturbed her mentally, rousing her to the day. Her small, white head lifted in turn and her fiery eyes found purchase on a stranger. Instantly, the reptilian bitch was stimulated to life, and she jumped to attention. Wait. Abraham commanded, watching the winged creature as it stepped through the sheets that covered the sides of the old structure. Gwyneverre, in all her glory, ready to abolish a threatening being, perched on Abraham's black back, claws twitching to display her readiness. Go. Abraham commanded silently, and his white companion took to the skies to glide around to the other side of the Rotunda. Abraham willed her to stay out of the eyesight of the pegasus, as he moved his growing, but already behemoth, figure out of the shadows and climbed the stairs of his structure.

"Speak your purpose here, stranger." Abraham's voice was gruff, his temper short from being awoken so suddenly from his slumber. He was in no mood to play games today, and as he moved in under the curtains, behind the pegasus female, he turned his body to walk around the left of the Rotunda's wall, lowering his crowned head some and sizing up the girl before him.

@[Alysanne] - ??

Image Credits

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme