the Rift

[OPEN] How Can One Love?

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

A new scent came to her senses, causing steel eyes to flit to the right, finding a figure making its way toward her. Lifting herself up to see what exactly it was, she felt her hair raise at the sight of a three-headed dog. She had never seen one before, and still had yet figured out if it was friend or foe. Holding up a hoof in defense she arched her neck, ready to fight... until it went running past her and splashed her with water. Caught by surprise she snorted, letting her foot drop as she shook off the remnants of her assault. From the looks of things, it had only been playing, and that was enough to bring the draft's defenses back down. A gruff, masculine voice called from the direction the creature had came, and soon a stallion was nearby, obviously annoyed that his companion had been so rude.

He was a unicorn, very much unlike her, with strange blue markings accenting his eyes. Blue seemed to accent his entire grulla body, and as he made his way closer to the stream she took note that he was slightly taller than she. December moved her bulk slightly to the side, offering more room for the stallion to drink his fill, as her gaze soon went back to the pup. She wondered what exactly the creature was, but certainly wasn't going to ask so quickly. Instead she only let a gentle breeze waft her duo-toned mane, before glancing nonchalantly at her new company,"You seem to have your hooves full."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 262
Tag: Vadim
OOC: OMG I'm so sorry my posts will get better I promise. I'm just really tired right now T-T}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
How Can One Love? - by December - 01-03-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Nayati - 01-10-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: How Can One Love? - by Vadim - 01-11-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: How Can One Love? - by December - 01-11-2015, 01:43 AM