the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I can't help myself from being sucked into the fact that I could probably be a dragon. That would be so cool! So I can't help but steps tentatively closer to the dragon expert as he describes what exactly a dragon is. Apparently his dad has one, that's cool! My mom has a bird-thing, but it isn't a normal bird cause it has a cold power to like mom. Maybe they were born together, and that's why mom has wings! Maybe I'm a bird and a dragon, which means... dad's a dragon! If this boy is correct of course, if he's wrong, and I go announce I'm a dragon, I can't have that. I cannot look stupid. Especially when I have some names to live up to. I need to grow up strong, and awesome, and smart, which means, I need to track down some information when I go back to the Falls today. "Maybe I am.. hmm. I know that when I blow the smoke out of my mouth it makes horses do some weird things. I mean, really weird. It only happens when I blow it at them though, otherwise I just breathe it out normally. Maybe I'm a smoke dragon instead of.. what was it? A fire-tailed dragon?" That make the most sense. My voice trails off along with my thoughts.. what would this mean for me? Would the Falls keep me? SOOO many questions, and more and more just kept pouring in.

I suddenly jolt out of my weird stare-like state when he asks my name and I poke my nose at him accusingly. "Obviously you didn't pay attention to me!" I said, hurt that he couldn't pay attention to me. I had a pretty name! I was proud of it! So now I had to re-do my awesome introduction scheme again. So I puff my chest out, lift my head and puff more smoke out of my nose. "Auriel." I stated with pride, before looking to him with a sneaky side glance. Then I snake my head forward like an interrogator. "But the better question is.. who are you?" I pull my head back slowly, and keep my side glance on him, assessing him as he moves. I can't help but stare at his eyes though, I'm so jealous! I wasn't gifted with much color, other than the blue streak behind my mane. I kind of faded into the background a lot, so I was so, so jealous of him. I was just a pale disaster that could pass as sand. "Are you the only one of your family? Do you have any other siblings?!" I question, I can't contain myself at the prospect of having more small horses to talk to. Maybe one was like me and Shida, and everyone had a second like part to them. That would mean so many more adventures, and much more knowledge. Knowledge is power, obviously. So I must meet all the small horses.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra] Also I forgot to ask, but would you like to be tagged? xD I just remembered so sorry if i've been spamming the inbox!
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM