the Rift

[OPEN] frost fire

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

At this point, I'm solely focused on Volterra. If he's so willing to be a test subject, then I must know! I can't stop coughing afterward, it's a painful wheeze and it feels like someone stuff rocks down my throat. Volterra on the other hand, seemed completely fine! That wasn't fair! Why did I have a power that just hurt me?!

Oh my goodness. No. It worked.

I stare in awe, a smile creeping across my face like a child at Christmas. His erratic movements seem to be out of his control as he hops around. Snow is going everywhere, black hair is a flying, and sand-papery laughter is radiating from me. At this point, if he dies, I'll feel really bad. If he doesn't, then, oh my goodness this is so cool! He continues to run around, like, a lot. My pale eyes study carefully, do people go crazy for my smoke?! Thats so.. so... badass! Oh, a bad word. Uhm, it's so coolio!

It doesn't last much longer after that though, and he collapses at my feet. All I can do is smile and nudge his shoulder with my nose. The not-painful smoke is bubbling around my face like a pipe. I can't hold in my excitement! "THAT WAS SO COOL!" I scream, but my throat does not approve and it comes out kind of scraggly, like a boy hitting puberty. "You did awesome! Oh my goodness!" My voice cracks again at the end as I bound around happily to face him, lowering my smokey nose to his face to show him my smile. He's made me the happiest girl alive! "I can't thank you enough!! Im going to learn so much now.." My voice trails off, as I look around. No one else was here to relish in the knowledge. I needed to share it though! Especially with Shida, she'd def appreciate it. "Well Volterra.. I NEED TO GO TELL OTHERS!" I screech, eyes growing even wider with excitement. I can't just leave him there though, so it'd probably be good to ask if he's okay. "Are you okay though, like for real? Can you get home?" I murmur, waiting for his response. I don't wait long though, because I need to go tell everyone! Hark! Auriel has arrived! "Come to the Hidden Falls sometime! I'll be there most of the time! So will Shida. So. Maybe we can meet up again?" My throat is so dry that I literally sound like a kid hyped up on helium who is going through a very, very, very bad puberty time. I bound towards the Falls, but I do stop, just incase he needs me. Cause, It'd be rude to leave him in such a vulnerable state.

"talk talk talk"
@[Volterra] sorry this took a bit! I hope this is a little wrap up but if Volt wants her to stay she can talk still :)
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-06-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: frost fire - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: frost fire - by Volterra - 01-13-2015, 11:37 AM