[OPEN] chasing the sun

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done.

No idiot. My poop is hella accurate. It doesn't explode. But ... it would but AWESOME if it did! Maybe if he hadn't said as-plosion I would have elaborated, but as it was, I just sort of rocked backwards looking unimpressed. If I had arms to cross and a face that could scowl, I definitely would be.

God kid. Do you have marbles in your mouth? Get it together.

After I'm done inspecting his mouth for poison, he elaborates mentioning that if you got bit by his Ma your skin would fall of. My eyes widen in surprise. That's like.. WICKEDLY BADASS. I really want to see it. Can she like .. bottle it? Already my mind is reeling. If I could do that AND explode things, I could take out a whole FIELD of flowers. Of course it hadn't occurred to me to use my powers for evil yet - anytime I've come close to hurting someone has purely been coincidental. So I'm not thinking about the incredible amount of damage that I could do if I ever teamed up with his Ma. But ... maybe later I would.

"hhgggggg so AWESOME." I gurgle with fascination at his description.

He gets weirdly excited about me having a twin, but then my brain starts to do the thinking thing. "Too". thinking....thinking.... AH. Got it. That means he has one too, right? So why the fuck is he so excited? Twins are the WORST. Maybe his isn't a sister - oh no wait. He just said it was. What gives kid? Maybe I just got a rotten one, I think to myself, snorting slightly. "My twin is the WORST. " He continues saying his sister has some cool shit. Frankly I don't know what a dragon is, but I know what it feels like to not have shit. "I bet. It sucks for me too." GO GO GADGET EMPATHY POWERS.

But it doesn't last long. Apparently I've been exercising my asshole prowess too much lately, because as the kid goes on to say that he got nothing out of the deal, I actually feel better about myself. I mean. Yeah sure Auri has more magic, but I'm not plain like him, y'know? I got magics and a horn. He just got ... I dunno. Like some extra height? Is that something folks care about? "You don't even have a horn or anything. Did it like .. break off?" Then it occurs to me that if his Ma can make stuff melt off, maybe he had wings or a horn and they got poisoned? "Did your Ma take your wings?" I whisper, looking around.

I mean I don't know, maybe it's a touchy subject.

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM