the Rift

shahrokh -- dark

Shahrokh Posts: 19
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 2 years
dark
magic
-- [ fire│hooves are engulfed in golden flames that cause minor - moderate burns, and when healed burns leave small golden markings.]
- [ restrictions│flames do not go above knees and markings only occur every 3rd time magic is used.]
-- [ fire (u)│entirety of forelegs ( and hind hooves ) are engulfed and can cause moderate - severe burns. Burns heal to leave medium - large golden markings.]
- [ restrictions│flames do not go above the elbow ( fore ) or the fetlock ( hind ), and markings only occur every 4th - 5th time magic is used.]

companions
-- [ griffin│molten dagger & zapping jab]
- [ genetic mutation│2 companion magic slots]

items
-- [ magical item│enchanted golden bow that when needed, will magically fire arrows upon command. Otherwise will remain strapped between his wings/shoulder.]
-- [ item│a set of 5 golden arrows which can be reused.]
-- [ item│leather quiver that fits between his wings and has a metal latch to hold the bow.]
[Image: dark1_by_schwartze-d8al7s3.png]
and this is the world as i see it now,
turns out nothing is fair

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
@[Shahrokh]- about the fire magic, a couple things:

1. You have to either choose the fire causing damage, or the fire causing markings- not both. I suppose that the second could be an upgrade, but then it wouldn't be larger markings or more burns. It would be mild burns and small markings upgrade (or the other way).

2. The markings would not be allowed to be permanent, unless the other person has a marking pass they would like to use. And for the non-permanent markings, they would only last a post or two, and you would need permission for a marking to be left.

So just let me know what you want to do with that magic... :D

Absent Abyss
dark
just causing markings would be fine with me.
and i just looked back on a skype convo i had with tamme who said it would be treated more like a crafting magic. so i guess damage wouldn't be caused, but instead the markings would be more like items. although i'm not sure ?

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Not sure how long ago that conversation was, but we had a similar magic come up recently and this was how we decided to address that other magic as well. I'll bring this back up, though :D

Absent Abyss
dark
magic
-- light x fire (p)│sees the life force of other living things in the form of flickering/pulsing fires, each fire a different colour for a different individual

Absent Abyss
dark
companion
leviathan│boil