:: :: ::
S
I
L
E
N
C
E
I watched for opportunities to interact with this new land as I made my way through the thick shroud of trees. The longer I walked, the thinner the trees grew and the easier it was for me to spot the approaching mare (what I assumed to be a mare, she was rather curvacious). I sniffed and halted as she slithered closer, greeting me with a bow and unexpected but welcoming words nonetheless. I cocked my brow and jerked my head in a "sup" motion, eying her suspiciously. The dame didn't seem like she was here to start crap, but you never know, divas can be unpredictable. "I guess you could say that. I don't plan on staying, however, so I guess I'll catch you later?" I asked, pushing on by her and kept my pace slow. After a minute or two, I realized I had no freaking idea where I was going, so I turned my neck. "Do you know how to get out of here? I have no idea which way to go. I'd appreciate some help, if you don't mind." I couldn't believe I was asking for directions, but if it came down to it I was sure I could take her.

I waited patiently, taking the time to graze my eyes over her body. She was normal coat-wise, save for the weird Ice-Queen tats she had going on, but her mane and tail was punked out with all kinds of colors, mostly pink and blue, though. The large, feathered wings that adorned her back and shone in the same colors as her mane and tail. I guessed she had some kind of "I can turn you into an ice sculpture if you look at me wrong" magic, but I couldn't make any assumptions until I knew for sure. I knew where assuming would get you- and believe me, friend, it's not a cool place.

"My name is Silence, by the way. Nice meeting you, Elsa."

OOC: @[Elsa] you don't have to keep tagging me, I check my threads for replies daily. Anyway, sorry if she comes across as a brat, I'm still trying to develop her character and she's coming out snippier than I imagined xD.

i
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-09-2015, 08:33 PM