the Rift

Shark In The Water

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
So the bobbing head movement thing was a little weird. Elsa tilted her head back a little, looking at her suspiciously through her only working eyeball. It seemed that both were at a weird stalemate. Not to mention, Miss Sassafrass just decides to walk right past her. Elsa moved out of her way, as if to tell her to go. It was hard for her to bite back a laugh, because really, where was she going to go? She was new, and she would have no idea where she was at. Stumble into a herd land unannounced, and well, she'd be in some trouble for a little bit. Elsa just rolled her eyes, watching her as she went. She stayed close enough to hear her, but tried to stay out of sight so she didn't think she was a stalker. Elsa had no need to help her, but her conscience would not let this girl go and get herself into trouble.

Near moments later, and the girl turned to ask her directions. Elsa smirked. Of course she needed directions, this forest wasn't exactly tiny. At least she introduced herself too. "I can get you out of here, but that really won't be much either. Considering you'd probably wind up somewhere you aren't supposed to be. Although..." She paused for a moment, she may as well throw the invitation out there. "I could always take you back to my herd. Which you'd have affiliations and a mean to get started here. Or, you can adventure off into the sunset as an outcast. Either way, once we hit the treeline, i'm heading home." She finished with a shrug. Continuing to walk towards the east, they'd hit the end eventually, then, depending on if she was looking for a home or not, she'd either be walking back or flying. Each had their ups and downs, so really it was all up to Silence to make a decision.

Turning to Silence as she walked, assuming Silence was following, Elsa began a light conversation. May as well. "So, how'd you end up here?" It was actually a question Elsa was quite interested in. Most had just wandered in, many chases and escapees, other than that, the stories ranged all over the place. Maybe she followed the typical trend, or maybe she was a different one. It was all good though, listening to stories was something she enjoyed.

"Talking"
Haha I love her already! :)
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-09-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-13-2015, 02:27 PM