the Rift

Shark In The Water

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

Bah! Birdsong sucked, too many bright colours and smelly smells, the last of the melting snow causing the ground to suck and squelch beneath the feet, turning into partial quicksand sand when your weren't paying attention. He missed the silence and cold blanket of frost fall, when the whole world fell into an eerie slumber, quiet and dark and cold, the way he liked it. The only thing to look forward to were the summer storms, watching them build and roll in from the horizon as the flashes and sparks of lightning brightened the entire land, waiting as the heat built into an unbearable furnace before finally the sky opened up to wash away the dirt and sweat.

His restlessness and the fact that most parts of the basin had been turned into a mud bath forced him to come wandering down the mountain, hoping to find a distraction from the smelly birds, and bright pollen…or was it the other way around? Oh who cares He thought to himself shaking his dark head but at the back of his mind he could feel something awakening and growing that he wasn't quite ready to acknowledge just yet. Something he tried to push back down into a box and lock the lid, hopefully.

His diversion came sliding out of the tree line before him in the form of two beautiful ladies, neither of them he'd had the pleasure of meeting before, both were quite striking against the backdrop of the forest; light and dark, winged and horned. Beautiful on opposite ends of the spectrum, race included. He'd never had a problem with the other equines of his species although he'd never had an interesting conversation with one, too flighty hah oops maybe he'd just spent too much time in the Basin …I need to get out more But the other, a new recruit maybe? The darker one definitely had that ‘new car’ scent about her, a virgin to Helovia’s wonders and all that. Or were they just another notch on his way to something better?

Golden eyes reflected his cocky smile.

“Well hello there lovely ladies you shouldn't be out in the woods alone...unless of course you’re having a secret girls only meeting which then of course my apologies and I shall avert my eyes, I promise I won't eaves drop...much"

The dark boy swept his jagged crown down towards the earth in a bow returning with a grin.

“Vale at your service, are you heading anywhere in particular or just deciding what to have for lunch? Coz if it’s the former then you should visit the Aurora Basin, decent place when it’s not covered in mud, I live there” He directed his speech to the glass horned girl, seeing as it was her that needed a home, she could take his invitation or not. He flashed a smile in the direction of the light winged Pegasus, his golds to her blues, it was rude to ignore a pretty girl.
“And from where do you come from? I don’t think we’ve met before?”

And wolf smiled from behind his glowing eyes.

"Talking"
OOC:: Hope you don't mind Vale butting in :) @[Elsa]

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM