the Rift

Shark In The Water

Silence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The cold Elsa had just begun speaking when another smell hit me like a bullet. It smelled so... masculine that I nearly grew balls myself. I glanced over, noticing the way Elsa had already tensed, as if someone was grinding her tail like a crank. It almost pulled a chuckle from my chest, but the timing was inappropriate and oh wouldn't it suck to get my ass beaten right now, so I just waited until someone began conversation. Alas, it was the brute that began, being a usual stallion and attempting to charm us like we were prostitutes off of the job. I snorted lightly at his remarks, shaking my head with the sound.

"No, we're not discussing our lunch. We are, however, discussing Elsa's home, so if you would please continue, doll..." I looked hard at the blue-tinged mare, urging her along with my pale, muddy gaze. Her curt response to the brutish stag was amusing, but I kept my false interest glued to my features. Once she finished, I stepped towards the stallion, responding to his offer earlier.

"I'm not too sure I'm even going to find a home any time soon. I've been a long time traveler, and it's a slightly... addicting lifestyle. Last time I had a home it was literally hell. But I'll keep it in mind, if it makes you feel any better." I smiled kindly, but it didn't reach my eyes. This stallion reminded me of him, and I'd be damned before I'd be caged again.

"The name's Silence, by the way, but don't get used to saying it."

I started walking, seeing as we were now out of the treeline. I assumed Elsa would want to go home, what with seeing her reaction to this particular stallion. I had to wonder, why would she act that way if they weren't familiar with each other? Was it rumors? Amnesia? The usual blonde airheadedness? I shrugged internally, deciding that it was none of my business, but I was hella curious. I wouldn't dare ask her though, she may packin' heat freeze my heart with her ice powers.

Oh, wait, it's already frozen. Darn.

"So, I guess I'll be seeing you around, Elsa? I'll think about your offer. Hidden Falls sounds wonderful." I turned and looked at the stallion. "I'll also think about yours. It doesn't sound like much, but most things are usually better than they seem." I nodded in closing, flashing a quick smile before I started making my way through an unfamiliar territory.

OOC: So, I didn't mean for this to end up a wrapper, so if Vale and Elsa want to stop her and talk to her more that's completely fine, preferred even. I'd like her to get to know more about Vale, and she's super curious about Elsa's reaction so she'll probably end up asking Elsa about it. Again, sorry for making it awkward xD. @[Vale] @[Elsa]

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-09-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-13-2015, 02:27 PM