the Rift

Shark In The Water

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

Oh what fun! Mares were always such fiery little creatures, affronted by the words that he let pour out his dark lips; most of it being bullshit anyway. The unicorn just smiled at the heat of anger seeping from their pretty little bodies. Elsa and Silence he mused storing their names away for future reference, he waited patiently for both women to tell their stories schooling his dark glossy features into slight amusement and partial interest. His small smile turned predatory when the dappled girl approached him Oh darling now your just making this too easy Vale arched his neck and blew softly into her face with an exhale, sauntering closer until he very closely invaded her personal space, if she didn’t like it she could move. His golden eyes regarded her with a mix of hardened steel and soft honey.

“The Basin can be a very alluring place given the chance, It’s a shame you just missed Frostfall, I do very much like the winter, the ground frozen in white, a blanket of cold embracing your bones, I particularly like the Silence… it brings.” Emphasising that third last word was definitely on purpose, he side stepped away gracefully before the mare decided to do anything drastic, and removing himself from the way she had been heading, turning his jagged crown back homewards and without a glance backwards spoke loud enough for both to hear.

“Well ladies if you ever change your mind…well you’ll know where I’ll be, I’m sure you’ll be able to find your way as such capable women you are”

"Talking"
OOC:: No need to apologize that's what makes it fun! Sorry its so short I just wanted to get something out for you so you can get your stats updated, I assume you'll be making her an outcast? Vale would definitely like to get to know Silence more too he could do to be knocked down a peg or two haha, if you wanted to start a thread in the wilds somewhere, he'll definitely join just tag me or pm me and we can discuss something :) It was nice meeting Elsa, I hope they meet again xD @[Elsa] @[Silence]

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-09-2015, 08:33 PM