the Rift

Listen to the music

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Many voices floated through the air; of birds singing, the melody of the grass rustling in the wind, the whistling of the gale. It was a gay, merry day to be out and about, running freely under the warm sun and soaking up the rays. Flowers were blooming everywhere, blessing the earth with their happy, vibrant colors. Spring had finally touched the threshold, compelling Orinthia to visit it in the first time for a very long time. A nostalgic smile played upon her onyx lips, as she felt a strange feeling constricting her chest. She was all alone, like she had always been, and the mare yearned the company of another. There were many memories for her in the forest--good and bad, and she just wished to speak to someone, anyone.

Orinthia had been wandering many seasons around the land with no purpose. She had felt as if she explored every crag, every cliff, every cave hidden by tall grass. Now, the adventurer might have met the end of aimless walking about. Orinthia wanted to have a purpose, for she was made for something, as she was in her previous life. Spring. The rebirth of the world, thinking silently to herself, the mare couldn't grasp hold of her feelings. How confused she felt on what she wanted. Helovia, especially the threshold, was the rebirth of her life, and now...it was time for a new beginning. To become a part of a herd, to find herself again, and to not be lost in the wind, forevermore to be forgotten. There was no one left for her, and the mare wanted to rid herself of the loneliness and uselessness.

Words: 278

//I haven't RPed in a while, so I'm sorry if I'm rusty! ^^"

Messages In This Thread
Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 12:53 AM