the Rift

Listen to the music

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

With the spring weather all around things had began to come to life all around Helovia once more. The ice was melting away to reveal the green grass below while the water faded away to fill the streams and waterways. Eventually flowers of all shapes, sizes and colours would begin to pop up decorating the landscape for all to enjoy. The spring always seemed to help renew her spirits and give her a fresh breath of air when things began to look down and dreary after a long cold winter. It was a welcome feeling after they had all been through a rather stressful year with many moments of sorrow. A new year and a new start, at least that is what she hoped it would be for both herself and her son. Levex disappearing had been devastating to them both it would be nice if they might be able to get some closure if that would ever happen.

Tossing her head high to clear the long locks from her face the pale mare trotted along humming to herself contently. Listening to all the birds chirping away she often wondered what all they were saying up there as they looked down on them all as they passed through. Did they have personalities much similar to their own? Oh how interesting it would be to be a bird for a day. The crunching of hooves drew her attention as she slowed her pace to cast her blue eyes around for the culprit. It was the threshold after all but you never knew who you would find hiding in the thick forest. Tension naturally stiffened her gait as she walked along cautiously scanning left to right until she finally found the source of the noises. A little ways to her right walked a mare who seemed to have no idea where she was going. Watching her from a distance for a couple moments she finally decided to go offer her assistance should it be needed.

"Hello?" She commented softly as she approached slowly so as to judge the dark mare's reaction. Hopefully she would take well to a stranger approaching her. If it had been her when she had arrived she would likely have panicked and tried to run for the hills. Well that had kinda sorta happened but not entirely.. tho it was still embarrassing to recall. "My name is Brisa and I come from a herd called The Edge. Are you looking for someone?"

"Speech"

@[Orinthia]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 12:53 AM