the Rift

Puppet

Silence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have no plans for Silence, but I need some. So, she's open for anything except having babies and a serious relationship. I definitely want her to have flings (kind of light a high school freshman- date a new guy every two months) but I mostly want her to make some enemies and find a home where he'll have a purpose. So, if you have an idea, lemme know. Thanks!

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
She can meet and thread with Mal or @[Azaneen].

Aza is a laid back, mature acting, gal that really doesn't care for any bullshit.

Mal is more of a laid back, whatever, goes with the flow kinda gal. She has a problem with communication right now as she's been a lone traveler for quite some time til she arrived here.
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Silence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I think Malificent would be good. Silence is new too, so they'll have a lot in common (besides appearance, which is scary similar), besides, Si has had a rough past as well (though I still have yet to put it in her profile).

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
xD

Maybe they'll become good friends or something and raise hell across Helovia lol!
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.