the Rift

[OPEN] Adorn My Crown

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Scrape...Scrrraaaape...Scrape...Scrrraaaape.

I found the rhythmic sound of the points of my horns grinding against a large rock soothing, nearly hypnotizing. Lost in my thoughts I swayed while sharpening the fiery shaped crown that graced my skull, the surrounding forest eerily quiet and allowing me to focus solely on the sound while I mentally reviewed everything that I had gone through recently. My entire body seemed to throb with the dull ache of tired muscles from my fight with the massive hybrid, patches of hair singed to the flesh and fresh burns exposing the raw muscle to the air. Every breeze stung with its sharp kiss to the charred flesh, but I had grown accustomed to the pain at this point. Sections of my mane were uneven, burned away and leaving only a wretched smell that invaded the nose and insulted the senses. I'd have to bathe soon, but I wanted to revel. I wanted to relish in the mixed smell of scorched meat, sweat, dirt and blood.

Blood.

Sweet, metallic, delicious liquid rubies...The combined scent of my own blood mixed with the precious life-giving fluid of the fire wielding hybrid was downright intoxicating. The scarlet color was beginning to dry along my horn in drips, my muzzle still painted with the iron rich substance. I would refuse to wash away the blood on my crown, let it dry and chip off naturally, scrape away with sharpening, or slough off during the rain...But never would I intentionally wash away what was bound to be my namesake, Crown of Blood. Ever since Beloved had graced me with that nickname, I had become infatuated with the title. The obsession for power and blood lust had always been in my nature, but to put such a title with it...Oh, I had to claim that title as my own. None would dare question how I have come across it, with the blood of my enemies and innocents adorning me like glistening rubies and garnets.

'Scrape... Scrape... Scrrraaaaape.

Little did I know that a sadistic, maniacal smile had begun to spread across my lips as I became focused on my fantasy. Oh there were a number of pretty little faces that I would simply love to get a taste of, adding their jewels to my crown. Treaties and peace-keeping be damned, I wanted it. I needed the havoc and chaos, I needed to be the source of someone's worst nightmare, I needed to bring hell to this place like they had never known before. I needed to hear the rumors and legends spread of the Master Panzram, the Crown of Blood. I needed the stares and whispers, the screams for help and pleads for mercy. I would have it all...

Without a doubt, I would have it all.

That had always been my goal, hadn't it? Until I had met that god forsaken mare, Morphine. I had been so close to catching her the I could taste it. Suddenly, her trail had run cold. And I found myself stuck in this "Helovia" hiding in the shadows under the rules of others, taking orders from commanders above me, biting my tongue and minding my manners for the sake of their precious peace. And despite all of this, none of the leaders had shown to me that they were even worth this bullshit. The Gods deemed you worthy? Oh, we aren't supposed to question the Gods? Fucking. Bullshit.

A snarl escaped my lips as the angry, bitter thoughts continue to progress and worsen. My right front hoof lifted and slammed back into the earth with a heavy stomp, and I shook my head for a moment before returning to my meticulous duty of sharpening my horns. Dark orbs began to glaze over with a hardened look, staring at the world without even seeing it. So many plans began to formulate, different ideas flashing through my mind to try and kick start my onslaught of terror. Victims randomly chosen, some not so randomly, were scrolling through my mind like a rapid check off list. That hybrid would be a lovely prize one day, though he would take some time to get to. The pissy pink-winged mare and her pathetic excuse of offspring. Thranduil would even do, that sassy conman wouldn't even see it coming. Oh, so many potential jewels to add...

My eyes close as I let myself escape into the fantasy of blood and gore, a purring rumble of a moan escaping my parted lips. This desire had never been so strong before, not since...Well, let's just say the days of my youth. Those cravings had been satisfied then, and they would be satisfied here as well. I would fulfill my destiny, adorning myself with a crown of bone and blood. And the coronation would be glorious.

Scrrraaaape.

OOC: @[Khan] @[December] - Khan's murder thread, witnesses welcome that won't interfere too much...
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Khan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
K
H
A
N
C
H
R
I
S
T
I
N
E
A sigh left my dry, cracked lips. As an outcast, my life was sluggish at times, downright paused at others. Traveling Helovia was actually more lonely than others assumed. I rarely saw another equine, and when I did I was forced to keep my distance due to the recent rumors of a murder on the loose. I quite enjoyed my life and it would suck to die at such a young age, wouldn't it? Despite my running away from the only home I'd been offered, by the drunk @[Rostislav] of all horses, I was at peace, though lonely. And it was this that kept me pushing forward through the Deep Forest.

The fauna around me seemed to grow a darker green than towards the treeline where I'd first entered. The brush thickened with every meter and the noise was constantly drifting off, fading into the outer layer of trees. Shoving through various species of bushes, I held my head high and curled my tail up to avoid getting caught in the Devil's Vine that twirled over and under the flora. Soon, I could hear only my hoofbeats, increasing breath, and booming heartbeat as I made my way. My mind started to wander as I wandered, nearly lost in the maze of green. Who else was in here? Would they get out as well? Would I? I sighed heavily, alabaster forelock fluttering to the right side of my face with the motion. I lazily continued making my way in a straight line.

Eventually I popped into a relatively clear space, filled with spaced trees, few bushes, a large rock and a devilish looking uni. I mean, dear Gods, did he run through a fire? I looked at the stains on his pelt, his horn, and came to the conclusion that he'd recently been in a fight. A fight over what, or whom, I would never know.

Clearing my throat, I approached the stag but kept my distance. "Excuse me sir, but you seem to need help. I mean, no offense, but you look like hell." I rose my brows in a sorta-concerned motion and waited for him to tell me to fuck off, as normal horses would do.

OOC: @[Panzram] @[December]

Image Credit

Xyroca

The rhythmic sharpening of my horns scraping against the rock came to an abrupt stop with the interruption of a voice that was unfamiliar to me. I froze as the vixen spoke, head still lowered to the earth and not even bothering to look back over my shoulder just yet. Help? 'Help?' How is it that I am the one that needs the help? Auds flicked back into the tangled mess of my ragged mane, causing some of the loose and burnt ends to crumble to the earth. Oh, do I look like hell? Do I? My crown raised slowly, proudly, while my chest swelled and puffed despite the rippling pains left from the wounds inflicted from that damned hybrid stallion.

Dark eyes shot towards the mare with a narrowed craze behind them, studying everything about her without so much as a blink. The way her muscles wrapped around her short skeleton, rippling beneath a rich ebony coat that was just begging for me to take off like the gentleman I was. Her figure, curved and feminine with strong and sexy, foal-bearing hips. Oh those hips, I could think of several ways to make those hips rock and sway, her legs to bend and buckle. Long snowy locks fell around her with a flowing grace, their pristine coloring reminding me of my ever-lost pet, Morphine. I would have to take a lock of this woman's hair, I would have to remember the sole reason why I had even brought myself to Helovia, the land of restraint. Lastly, my gaze rose to settle on her face.

The slight dish of her muzzle looked so soft and smooth, a velvet waiting to be crushed. But the most noticeable feature that this young mare held were the striking, sapphire eyes that shined out of her night-like coat like crystal stars. So young, so naive to think that I was the one that needed help. Oh but she was right about one thing, I looked like hell. I was the epitome of hell on earth, the devil incarnate, the last thing she would ever see. "Oh, no. I'm quite alright...But tell me, what exactly does hell look like to you?" My tongue flicked out to lick my lips just before they pulled into a sadistic smile.

My hooves began to move beneath me, pulling me closer to the mare as though they had a mind of their own. I was completely lost by this point, so far drawn into my craving that there was no sense in even trying to hold in my reigns any longer. Oh yes, all barriers were being broken down tonight, all figurative chains that were tied to my ankles shattering into miniscule pieces. My steps were sure-footed as I walked a slow, agonizingly large circle around her. With every step I closed the distance between us, flicking my ivory tassle against my flanks with anticipation. The fresh wounds that had just been trying to scab only moments ago cracked with the movements, pus and blood beginning to seep through the cracks. "What is a mare such as yourself doing out here, all alone? Your herd must be worried sick about you..."

OOC: @[Khan]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Khan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
K
H
A
N
C
H
R
I
S
T
I
N
E
My eyes widened at the sight of his ears pinning, shards of his broken tresses fluttering to the ground like feathers from a bird, though much less pleasing to the eye. His crazed expression settled over my body, sending a chill down my spine, the cold staying with me as I took a step back. I blinked slowly, not allowing my gaze to leave his, despite how flustered I felt and how much I wanted to look away. Suddenly his raspy voice rose, a harsh sound that would otherwise be saddening of it wasn't so damn frightening. What does hell look like to me? What a weird question.

"Well, to me, hell looks like loneliness. Losing everyone you love. Standing in the fray completely and utterly alone. That's my hell."

I gave him as honest of an answer as I could. I gulped in fear of his reaction, almost trembling as he neared me. My brain screamed at me to run, but for some reason I stayed locked into place as he circled me like prey. Was he going to rape me? If so, I hoped it got it over with. I mean, what's the worst he can do?

His body pressed closer to mine, his heat mixing with the chill radiating from my every pore. I could feel his ragged breaths, the shift of his muscles, I could smell his blood seeping from the broken flesh. I longed to open my mouth and speak, but my jaw remained screwed closed, set into a grim line. His voiced rasped again from somewhere beside me. I shook my head the slightest bit, working myself up to open my mouth and speak like a normal mare.

"I-I don't have a herd. I'm... alone." I whispered the last word, voice cracking as I realized that I am, in fact, in my own hell.

OOC: @[Panzram] @[December]

Image Credit

Xyroca

Warning: This post could be considered dark and/or gory to some members, caution advised to those reading.

'I'm...alone.'

The young vixen's words were so satisfying to hear after hearing her very description of her own personal hell, the wicked smile plastered on my muzzle beginning to drip with salivation, the anticipation to taste her flesh and drink her blood building and swelling into an unstoppable craze. My own burned hide brushed against hers, marring her little black dress with the scarlet smears of my own blood with promises of what was to come. This sweet, innocent, delectible mare was all alone. She was all mine, and I would take her in every way I could possibly imagine. This would not be a pleasurable night for the pathetic pet, nor would she even be able to cry for mercy and plead for anyone to seek vengence once I was through with her. My muzzle bumped against her right shoulder, lips trailing up her neck with a spine tingling slowness that would surely agonize the pretty bitch before I made my way around her. I reared up behind her, lips returning to her velveteen ears to hiss the last word she would ever hear before I took her, before I descended and claimed her body and soul as a part of my personal collection.

"Good."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a short lived time for me, but I only hoped that it could feel like an eternity for the mare who had to bear my weight as I took everything I wanted from her. This night would not end so easily for her though as I finished only the first task that was listed on the top of my checklist. Without any sort of warning to differentiate the grunts and groans, I lashed out with an open mouth, yellowed teeth latching onto her right ear with every intent in the world to completely rip it from her skull as I through my weight to the side as I dismounted and begin my reign of terror. Without missing a beat I lunged forward, sore and aching muscles screaming in protest and begging for me to stop and rest. But the adrenaline rush was too overpowering, the thrill of the pained screams, the delicious taste of her terror, the simple knowledge that this was where my reign of horror for Helovia was only beginning. I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop, I refused to stop, and should anyone intervene I would take their life as well.

As my flame-shaped horns drove into the mare's neck, muscles, sinew, tendons and veins ripped simultaneously as I violently thrashed and twisted my neck to dig deeper into her flesh. Fresh blood began to spill down the blades, dripping down onto my muzzle and into the corners of my mouth to only fuel my passion. Pulling myself away to let her gurgle for help, her voice choked back through the blockage created by her own meat and blood, I focused my attention to the rest of her by rearing up and shoving my chest into her side to knock her off balance and push her to the ground. A dark, venomous, delirious cackle escaped my lips as I watched the panicked and fearful expressions on the mare's face, the plea for mercy and even the hope for a swift death flashing in her eyes filling my heart with sheer ecstasy. Oh how some fools would grant their victims a quick, merciful, pitiful death to the point that their actions were actually beneficial to their victims. It was a sign of weakness in my eyes, whenever a soul chose to go that route I believed it was a sign that they actually felt some remorse, possibly even regret for their actions. A soul that killed swiftly was a mercy killer, hardly worth batting a lash at if they didn't even enjoy their actions. I merely shook my crown with a demonic, sinister smile as my gaze locked with hers before I continued.

Hooves kicked, lashed, bruised, scraped, and broke the skin and bones of my victim with disgusting, sickening snaps while my teeth gnashed, chewed, dug and tore at whatever I could get a hold of in order to rip pieces of her away before her life could be snuffed too soon from my play time. Occasionally my tongue licked at the wounds of her flayed skin, drinking in the metallic taste of the iron rich blood while a satisfied murmur rumbled in the depths of my throat. Across the ground, hair and blood were scattered and splattered, small chunks that I managed to shred from her flesh strewn around my hooves as her ragged, gurgled breath began to slow. There was such a myriad of things that would eventually prove fatal to this mare, be it the trauma, blood loss from her lacerations, or even the fact that she was drowning in her own fluids...Be that as it may, it didn't matter what would eventually claim her last breath, there was no denying that she was too far gone and beyond the point of salvation.

I stepped away from her grisly, gaping, gory, blood soaked carcass with a satisfied, cruel smirk on my crimson splattered maw. I watched with ferocious, savage eyes while listening for the last signs of life to leave her decimated body.

OOC: Khan is officially considered dead after this post, I didn't want to drag it too far.

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December
WARNING: Contains blood and gore, along with some foul language.

It was too late. Too... fucking... late. She had come upon the scene at first when he had begun his... deed, mounting her with no remorse and she hadn't objected. She had assumed they were simply lovers, mating to bear a child, but that idea had crashed and burned when her right ear had been torn completely off. December's blood ran cold, and try as she might to move in to do something, anything, her thick limbs had planted her firmly to the spot where she had stopped. She could only watch in horror as the brute had his way with the innocent mare, tearing her flesh and causing gurgled cries to escape her. She would never forget those cries, never forget the stench of iron assaulting her nostrils as her breaths became ragged. It was only when it was too late did she finally find motion, bursting through the bushes and charging forward, attempting to lunge at the assailant, who happened to step back just as she was about to hit. Skidding to a halt she turned, watching the lustful and gleeful expression in his eyes at his apparent masterpiece. A guttural groan was all that escaped her throat momentarily, before she was turning to the carcass, kneeling down and nosing through the blood in an attempt to find a pulse.

No heartbeat, no breathing, nothing but sticky blood and the stench of death. Tears were falling, Gods how long had they been falling, and she was still pressing her now stained muzzle all over the mane, neck and cheek, searching for something in her last attempt at keeping her innocence. Nothing. Steel eyes opened wide and she stared, looking down at the mutilated being, the once beautiful mistress that had a chance at something in life. She stood, face splattered in crimson as she paced around swiftly, nervously, heart nearly exploding from her chest as the final words she could muster she practically screamed out," Get up! GET UP!" It was pointless, quite frankly, but damn was she not going to keep trying. She could have done something had she not been such a fucking coward, could have possibly given the mare time to escape, to take a few more breaths than the gurgled ones that were her last. Head was practically ramming into the mare's side, begging, pleading for her to come back to life, if not for the sake to live, but even just to rid her of a guilty conscious.

"Please... get up...." she moaned, choking on her sobs and wanting to fall there, to succumb to the wrath of this man, this heathen who most likely didn't have a good thing about him in his body. She couldn't though, she had to run, survive, escape from this enemy to warn others of his fury. She had to survive because it was the right thing to do, for her. She didn't even know her damn name, but she was going to keep her memory alive any way she could. For now she only stepped back, eyes now on the unicorn with fear written all over her marred expression. Gasping from the adrenaline, the sobs and pain, she began to take a few steps back, never once breaking eye contact, before turning and bolting. She didn't know how fast she ran or what hit her; she ignored the branches that scraped her sides and the rocks that crashed against her hooves after being kicked up, and just ran and ran until she was sure he was gone.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 591
Tag: Panzram
OOC: Hope this is okay Xy, figured this would be the best way for it to work so she could just run to the Rotunda :P )>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming