H
R
I
S
T
I
N
E
A sigh left my dry, cracked lips. As an outcast, my life was sluggish at times, downright paused at others. Traveling Helovia was actually more lonely than others assumed. I rarely saw another equine, and when I did I was forced to keep my distance due to the recent rumors of a murder on the loose. I quite enjoyed my life and it would suck to die at such a young age, wouldn't it? Despite my running away from the only home I'd been offered, by the drunk @[Rostislav] of all horses, I was at peace, though lonely. And it was this that kept me pushing forward through the Deep Forest.

The fauna around me seemed to grow a darker green than towards the treeline where I'd first entered. The brush thickened with every meter and the noise was constantly drifting off, fading into the outer layer of trees. Shoving through various species of bushes, I held my head high and curled my tail up to avoid getting caught in the Devil's Vine that twirled over and under the flora. Soon, I could hear only my hoofbeats, increasing breath, and booming heartbeat as I made my way. My mind started to wander as I wandered, nearly lost in the maze of green. Who else was in here? Would they get out as well? Would I? I sighed heavily, alabaster forelock fluttering to the right side of my face with the motion. I lazily continued making my way in a straight line.

Eventually I popped into a relatively clear space, filled with spaced trees, few bushes, a large rock and a devilish looking uni. I mean, dear Gods, did he run through a fire? I looked at the stains on his pelt, his horn, and came to the conclusion that he'd recently been in a fight. A fight over what, or whom, I would never know.

Clearing my throat, I approached the stag but kept my distance. "Excuse me sir, but you seem to need help. I mean, no offense, but you look like hell." I rose my brows in a sorta-concerned motion and waited for him to tell me to fuck off, as normal horses would do.

OOC: @[Panzram] @[December]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM