the Rift

[OPEN] Adorn My Crown

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Warning: This post could be considered dark and/or gory to some members, caution advised to those reading.

'I'm...alone.'

The young vixen's words were so satisfying to hear after hearing her very description of her own personal hell, the wicked smile plastered on my muzzle beginning to drip with salivation, the anticipation to taste her flesh and drink her blood building and swelling into an unstoppable craze. My own burned hide brushed against hers, marring her little black dress with the scarlet smears of my own blood with promises of what was to come. This sweet, innocent, delectible mare was all alone. She was all mine, and I would take her in every way I could possibly imagine. This would not be a pleasurable night for the pathetic pet, nor would she even be able to cry for mercy and plead for anyone to seek vengence once I was through with her. My muzzle bumped against her right shoulder, lips trailing up her neck with a spine tingling slowness that would surely agonize the pretty bitch before I made my way around her. I reared up behind her, lips returning to her velveteen ears to hiss the last word she would ever hear before I took her, before I descended and claimed her body and soul as a part of my personal collection.

"Good."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a short lived time for me, but I only hoped that it could feel like an eternity for the mare who had to bear my weight as I took everything I wanted from her. This night would not end so easily for her though as I finished only the first task that was listed on the top of my checklist. Without any sort of warning to differentiate the grunts and groans, I lashed out with an open mouth, yellowed teeth latching onto her right ear with every intent in the world to completely rip it from her skull as I through my weight to the side as I dismounted and begin my reign of terror. Without missing a beat I lunged forward, sore and aching muscles screaming in protest and begging for me to stop and rest. But the adrenaline rush was too overpowering, the thrill of the pained screams, the delicious taste of her terror, the simple knowledge that this was where my reign of horror for Helovia was only beginning. I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop, I refused to stop, and should anyone intervene I would take their life as well.

As my flame-shaped horns drove into the mare's neck, muscles, sinew, tendons and veins ripped simultaneously as I violently thrashed and twisted my neck to dig deeper into her flesh. Fresh blood began to spill down the blades, dripping down onto my muzzle and into the corners of my mouth to only fuel my passion. Pulling myself away to let her gurgle for help, her voice choked back through the blockage created by her own meat and blood, I focused my attention to the rest of her by rearing up and shoving my chest into her side to knock her off balance and push her to the ground. A dark, venomous, delirious cackle escaped my lips as I watched the panicked and fearful expressions on the mare's face, the plea for mercy and even the hope for a swift death flashing in her eyes filling my heart with sheer ecstasy. Oh how some fools would grant their victims a quick, merciful, pitiful death to the point that their actions were actually beneficial to their victims. It was a sign of weakness in my eyes, whenever a soul chose to go that route I believed it was a sign that they actually felt some remorse, possibly even regret for their actions. A soul that killed swiftly was a mercy killer, hardly worth batting a lash at if they didn't even enjoy their actions. I merely shook my crown with a demonic, sinister smile as my gaze locked with hers before I continued.

Hooves kicked, lashed, bruised, scraped, and broke the skin and bones of my victim with disgusting, sickening snaps while my teeth gnashed, chewed, dug and tore at whatever I could get a hold of in order to rip pieces of her away before her life could be snuffed too soon from my play time. Occasionally my tongue licked at the wounds of her flayed skin, drinking in the metallic taste of the iron rich blood while a satisfied murmur rumbled in the depths of my throat. Across the ground, hair and blood were scattered and splattered, small chunks that I managed to shred from her flesh strewn around my hooves as her ragged, gurgled breath began to slow. There was such a myriad of things that would eventually prove fatal to this mare, be it the trauma, blood loss from her lacerations, or even the fact that she was drowning in her own fluids...Be that as it may, it didn't matter what would eventually claim her last breath, there was no denying that she was too far gone and beyond the point of salvation.

I stepped away from her grisly, gaping, gory, blood soaked carcass with a satisfied, cruel smirk on my crimson splattered maw. I watched with ferocious, savage eyes while listening for the last signs of life to leave her decimated body.

OOC: Khan is officially considered dead after this post, I didn't want to drag it too far.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM