the Rift

Get Your Madness Here!

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
I've decided that it would be fun to see how Windy will end up when he's forced to behave as an adult, and therefore I'm putting him out there to impregnate your lovely mares (if you wish of course). A splash of madness never hurt any gene pool, right?

I'm open to anything!

Let me know if you want a piece of his uniqueness!

Note: He's a virgin.. O.o
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
I know you told me once that Windy would love @[Jahzara] for her personality and all, and we are already planning on them meeting up. The problem is Jay isn't really a one-nighter and since she was forcebred in her past she's pretty timid of stallions and anything relationship wise. It would take a while, but they could potentially be a cute couple. Just throwing that idea out there.

I don't know if you still have the personality with the schizophrenia and suicidal thoughts and all that or if he is better, but if he is the same one of the plots I would love for her would be to change someone for the better. Perhaps she could help him?
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Hidden Account
Nanna
Well, Windy is not the same as he used to be, but he does show some signs of being unstable (mostly because he acts like he's a colt, which he is not). He could use someone to guide him though! And who knows? Maybe he'll fall in love? O.o

They would be such a unique couple!

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Jay is like a child too, but when she has grown up moments that are pretty good ones lol! So they can have a playful relationship or friendship and see where it goes.
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Hidden Account
Nanna
Sounds awesome! :D