[OPEN] a dead man's touch

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu
 Code by Boom Boom</style>

Precious seconds tick by as you wait for the stranger to speak, answer your questions, tell you exactly what you want to hear. The longer she stays quiet the more you begin to suspect that you're alone and the more you begin to pray that you are not. Disappointment carves itself deeply into the gaunt features of your face and you snort, your sides heaving with the effort. You want to be angry that she's not answering you but what good would your anger do? If she's still there and you act stupidly she'll probably leave and damn you to death right there on the beach.

When she speaks, says she doesn't know Muriel, you think it would have been kinder for her to plunge a dagger into your heart and twist it. I told you not to get your hopes up, but you're stubborn as always. "But ... I need to find her." You protest. "I need her." You say it with conviction, as if your conviction alone would make her suddenly remember the pink and gold mare with four wings. You blink, stare in the direction her voice came from and when she asks what happened to you you frown. You turn your head away ashamed that you managed to get yourself into the situation that you're in. Again, you think to yourself that you shouldn't have wandered away from Muriel. You think that you're nothing but a blind fool and you hate yourself because of it.

"Why?" You ask when she offers to help you. You don't think that she can, not when she doesn't know Muriel. "Who are you?" Your head swivels toward her again, your ears tilting forward as you listen for her voice, for her breathing, the sound of her steps. You stretch your thin neck in her vicinity and you sniff but the only thing you can get is the faint scent of grass over the briny smell of the ocean.

ooc://

@[Agrona]
"."

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-07-2015, 04:14 AM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-07-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-08-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-08-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-08-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-09-2015, 11:45 PM