the Rift

warmness on my soul [moon|earth]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Life was a mixture of possibilities, disappointments, joys, and struggles. There was not one without the other. Through it all she had had her share of each, and she had come to a conclusion. Her life was not hell, not even after the new distastes presented here. It was actually pretty decent once she thought about it, how she was alive, healthy, and in lands accepted by her own kind. That was a lot of right, compared to wrong. It was with gratitude, and humility she set to the Veins of the Gods.

A long journey, but one she had to make. The least she could do was pay her respects to the Gods, for helping her make it out of Tellus to Helovia, then the World's Edge. Seeming slow steps of progress to put her life on track, or better to say have one that was hers.

A long stretch of forest she traveled through, trying to avoid any other hoofed beast at all cost. She did not want to speak to anyone or chance another encounter that messed with her mind. The dark stone, the bridge to their shrines she took in a long, breath. The sight did not appeal to her, already she could feel the change in temperature with the volcano in sight. This of coarse is where she would have to be. Trying to shake her pessimistic thoughts she kept her senses, and pushed her hooves along the rocky top. Silver tinted irises were allured by the blue magnum. When a falling hoof would clip with a rock her attention would return to the path beneath her nose. The red maned took her time, in no huge hurry, any wrong move could be her last. The heat grows, feeling if flames are licking her hide. Sweat begins to pour down her poll, withers, and her curved chest. This was important to her, and she does not let anything stop her.

When she almost not sure where to continue a thin path is shown to her, leading her up and up to the three alters. The Moon, and Earth appeal to her, but she is not strictly against the Sun. She is not sure of the history, and doings to be prejudice. Slowly catching her ragged breaths, she kneels down in the center of the holy ground. Eyes closed in reverence, she softly began to pray,"Thank you for helping me find Helovia, for delivering me from the evil of Tellus, for letting me at last have my freedom."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Gods have not answered you, return again later.

Your return date is 11/9/12.

[ I was not sure if you were wanting to quest or just meet with the Gods? ]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
just hoping to meet them for the time being. :) least have her believe they heard her?
I shall try again.