the Rift

Dusk and dawn

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

So, Aly believed that if Resplendence just 'got out' that others would talk to her. That maybe others would actually take her in, see what was wrong, just be there for her. She doubted this, oh how Resplendence doubted this. But, still, she moved forward, unable to truly concentrate - no, she just knew that she had to move. Perhaps she could prove she wasn't useless by bringing in a new member or two. She had been looking for herbs all month, and mostly found what she had been looking for. She just didn't feel like looking anymore. She needed to do something else. And, even though she was afraid of going towards all of these other horses she knew that she had to.

Valiance took to the skies, looking for those that she might hit before she could run into them. And, when he thought the one she might run into was too dangerous, too threatening, he pushed her away - told her to move in a different direction. So she followed him, knowing that he would give her the least difficult thing to deal with that she could think of. And, when she finally started to get tired, when she finally felt like she needed to stop and rest, Valiance led her toward the water.

Careful, calculated steps were how she got there - afraid to make noise or step on a twig. She didn't want to be noticed if she didn't have to be. So she finally arrived at the water, a small creek that offered just enough liquid to quench her thirst and replenish her muscles so that they did not cramp. In the distance she could see another creature, very large, but definitely another creature. So, taking her time, she dropped her maw and then took in the water that was necessary. Then, finally, she lifted her cranium and began to move toward the lingering frame.

It was gentle, quiet steps. Her head low and Valiance flying in from above. "Excuse me, are you lost? Can I… Can I be of any assistance?" uncertain, quiet, low. Yet, welcoming, gentle, and kind. Things that didn't seem to always mix when it came to the way words were spoken. And, as if to reassure the rosy mare that he loved, Valiance swooped down and took his place upon her poll giving gentle clicks of courage.

^^ Eep. Welcome <3
Can you raise the font size 1 or 2 pts in future posts, please? It's a little difficult for me to read. :P

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-06-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-11-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Sevin - 01-11-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-15-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 02-09-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 10:18 PM