the Rift

Dusk and dawn

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Her words seemed to place the other mare in a state of shock. The way that the dark one's head flung and eyes seemed to widened - panicking much like Res would have had she been in the same situation. Ears flickered back and forth until words finally began to spill from the mare's lips. Valiance swooped down then, taking his place upon Resplendence's poll and flicking his tail, allowing his feathers to rub across her crest in a comforting manner. And, then shaking out his feathered wings, so contrasting-ly different against the scales that covered the majority of his body - light red portions matching those upon Resplendence's coat.

"I-I see," she said, a gentle nod from the pale mare as she tried to stand up a little straighter - though she was still very, very shy. Alas, the conversation shifted to Valiance, the dark mare shaking her head as she asked what the 'thing' was that was atop Res's head. Slightly insulted by being called a 'thing', Valiance fluffed up and let out a huff of smoke. No fire, definitely no fire, because he would have risked singeing her hair and that just… that would not work. It would be an abomination to the already beautiful, though shattered, mare that he was resting on. A gentle laugh escaped Res's mouth as she told Valiance to calm down through their bond before looking over toward the darker mare.

"This is Valiance," Resplendence started. "He's a dragon and my companion." Valiance fluffed his wings once more and let out a few chirps in agreement before taking to the air and landing on the ground between the two mares - allowing the dark one to fully take in his feathered wings, headdress, and the few feathers along his tail. Yes, Res saw him as a rare beauty - but that didn't mean he was as humble as the mare he was bonded to. In fact, he definitely more vain. Oh, but the pale mare's name. Yea. That might be important.

"Y-you can call me Resplendence. Might I have the h-honour of your name?" she said, eyes shifting between the ground and the dark mare - unsure of which she saw as a sign of respect (even though Res was generally more comfortable with eyes trained down…)

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-06-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-11-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Sevin - 01-11-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-15-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 02-09-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 10:18 PM