the Rift

Dusk and dawn

Casavir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The strange being was making it almost impossible for Casavir to stare at him. His movements were so flashy, his hues so demanding that despite trying to keep her focus on the other equid, her chasms were often darting back and forth between she and the being that sat upon her. She could see now though that he did indeed have more feathers than she first might have assumed, although still she could not recognize what it might be. His tones danced upon the the mare's pelt in a splendid fashion, something that made a small smile try to trickle onto Casavir's features, which she refused. "I-I see," The stranger responded, gently nodding. Casavir's skull fell to the side slightly as the mare's words came out somewhat stuttered, but said nothing for perhaps it was simply accident.

It seemed as though she offended the creature, or something, in having asked what it was, for it's immediate reaction was to huff some smoke. Was it smoke? It looked like it. There was a small twinge of panic inside of her that made her wonder whether or not she had made quite the mistake in saying what she had and whether it could turn the tides on their meeting, but it seemed not to. Instead, the other mare seemed to laugh in an almost kindness at Casavir''s words, and then explained, "This is Valiance." The mare started to say, giving name to the unknown being and Casavir could not help but have her gaze be drawn to the strange individual. "He's a dragon and my companion." She listened intently, harks faced forwards although watched the winged being stretch out, let out the strangest of noises. He glided to the terrain between the two equines and Casavir was able to look at him better, although she was still not sure whether or not it was something she wanted to get too close to. Considering the pearl hued mare seemed to have no problem with him, Casavir felt as though that should give her indication to be as relaxed as well. She just found it a little difficult being near something that was just so unfamiliar to her. Even so, the anomaly that this being was was truly intriguing. "Well, I cannot say that we have anything like that where I have travelled from." She explained, her mind whirling about the creature, She lowered her crania in his direction, looking into his eyes as she said, "Er… It's quite different for me, but it's nice to meet you Valiance?" She tried to be polite, although she was not so used to doing so, especially to an exotic thing, so she wasn't sure that it came out properly. She hoped they would at least appreciate the effort. When the striking creature's companion started to speak once again, Casavir drew her voids away from it, although watched it out of the corner of her eyes.

"Y-you can call me Resplendence. Might I have the h-honour of your name?" The other being asked, and Casavir watched as her voids shifted between the ground and herself. There were her words again, stuttered and almost struggling to come out. Was Casavir truly so terrifying? Or was this mare simple just so timid? She couldn't be sure. She supposed that there would always be something about meeting a stranger that was to be mistrustful of, although Casavir would have assumed that this creature might have had a little more faith considering she had been the one to approach the encounter in the first place. She supposed though that if Casavir was allowed to be wary of Valiance, Resplendence was allowed to be wary of Casavir. Although considering the situation, it seemed that Resplendence might be on the better end of things… Having a little dragon to protect her. Or something. Casavir then realized that having been lost in her thoughts for a moment might have meant that she had waited a moment too long to answer Resplendence, for a strange silence had fallen between them as Resplendence's question hung in the air. The obsidian mare quickly nodded, her tassels bounding enthusiastically as she replied, "But of course." Casavir said, hoping she hadn't made things too awkward, "My name is Casavir. Charmed to meet you."

*Notes - <3
*Words - 749
*Muse - alright!

I'm vulnerable, you're loveable.

Messages In This Thread
Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-06-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 01-11-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Sevin - 01-11-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 01-15-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Casavir - 02-09-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Dusk and dawn - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 10:18 PM