the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blind man (Africa) (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
We'd grown together at a distance, up until now I'd only been privileged to watch from a suitable length. Behave as was expected, never unpredictable, never unshakable. Yet now here we are at the edge. Tempting each other like the actions were forbidden.

She asks for me to speak, to share my thoughts aloud. Solid teeth slide upon each other, grinding silently together as I consider how to respond. Africa moves to rise; for a moment I'm forced to face the possibility that she'd leave...abandon me here just like I'd wanted her to. My crown slips up, suddenly urgent; there is a word trapped in the back of my throat. Nay. Stay. Molten gaze softens, please...it begs silently. Needlessly.

Instead of leaving the sunchild draws closer. Moist breath is like fire upon my skin; I'm shaken as those lips rake softly down my spine. The King of sand. The Gallant. The Immortal Ascended. Was trembling like a young buck fresh in the rut. Africa's unexpected comfort, combined with the solidness of her presence and my own sinking barriers, lure a reply, "Before ye is not the man thee thinks me to be..." They all placed my heart on a scale, tis no wonder the mass grew disappointment when their balance came short the expected result. Head falls low, fluidly I pressed my legs beneath and push. Moving to stand alongside, I let my jaw drift gently against the velvet soft fur of her barrel. Ivory pinions kiss bare flesh; an empty hole where a birthright was stolen.

"I don't want to...cause pain," tone deepens, but remains soft and steady; a sign, the only warning she'd receive. Would Africa even believe me? "Seems anyone who stands near me for long -- ends up hating me later." I try to smile, but the action feels wrong and terribly false...so a more truthful sigh replaces the lie. This soul felt like it was shattered and she was looking at the broken fragments.

I'm lonely. Alone.

So very alone.

@Africa
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Blind man (Africa) (closed) - by Midas - 01-06-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Blind man (Africa) - by Africa - 01-07-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: Blind man (Africa) - by Midas - 01-10-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Blind man (Africa) - by Africa - 01-11-2015, 09:13 PM