Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

The answers you seek,
Shall be yours,
Once I claim,
What is mine.
Inside existed a warrior I’d never known, never wanted to acknowledge until days recent and forbidding. I’d answered the call of battle and waited at its bloodied doors yet hesitant to embrace its unforgiving warmth. The fever had swelled and ignited –a fire- making me a slave to physical desire- a longing to press heated skin into the throes of combat… It was such an ugly thing, as raw as it was, but I’d tasted it… welcomed it abreast with little more than a smile.

But I sought to see the spark extinguished. I sought to see it buried beneath waves of bitter despair. From the Edge I wandered toward the Threshold, leaving a wonderful wake of destructive thoughts behind. They did tempt me back with soft chants to the wind, chants meant to compel and deter me- a cacophony of sinner songs. But I’d not tilt an ear to their wayfaring ways… I’d not relent.

Perhaps it was time to find solace in the arms of intimacy. Perhaps tender lust would soothe the demons created by a thirst for war…

But somehow I doubted it would keep my hunger at bay.

My body felt tense upon entering the claiming grounds and a great storm brewed beneath nervous flesh; one that I’d see released when time allowed. The Basin had sent their Phantom to haunt our ranks and I was little pleased by his arrogant manner and confident tongue. I’d awaited his call, a Baron to his peasant ways… I’d wanted to sear skin with an iron touch. Why must these horrors taint me so?

I attempted to drown myself in thoughts of Evangeline in hopes that she would relieve the growing tension building within both heart and soul. But the longing only remained.

The trees grew sparse as I trailed slowly toward the land’s everlasting heart. I had encountered nothing of note, but Helovia had a way of surprising one when they least expected. At least that’s what I tried to tell myself when I caught whiff of femininely scents, an intermingling of estrogen and womanly presence. I did fight the hormone and foul intent behind my curiosity, but I followed nonetheless. I’d not see our natives fall prey to spring’s calling and foreign desire. I certainly did not seek their route in hopes of anything other

After all, I was not an easily swayed creature when it came to matters of the heart- and mine was now spoken for.

But there was faint trace of something else, a drizzling of musk, that thwarted the fragrance of womanhood. It was not one of my knowledge and so I did rush to pursue it. However, what I discovered was not as threatening as I’d presumed… perhaps it was just as well. My testosterone had taken advantage of the season and bloodlust had become an errant friend.

Like a massive panther, I approached with wide eyes and a deep rumbling that siphoned from within. I nodded to the female pair and turned curiously to the stallion at attention. He was a haughty brute made of muscle and mischief, but I feared not. He had come with reason surely… and I would find it revealed and those marse returned to proper homage in one piece. “Greetings, I’m Thor of the World’s Edge.

I knew that titles would bear little fruit for our guest but I knew that the dappled one and her pale, cream friend would take heed. That was all I needed.

Image Credits

@[Rasta] @[Africa] @[Reynier]
OOC| Do you all want to be tagged?

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Devout - by Reynier - 01-07-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-07-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-07-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Devout - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Devout - by Reynier - 01-08-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-09-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-10-2015, 12:16 AM