the Rift

Devout

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

There was a commanding tone to his voice. But it didn't bother me, not really. There was something off about the looming figure which I had tried to introduce myself to before Thor had arrived. The other one still seemed to lack a name, but at the moment I didn't even care. My first priority was keeping Ettore safe, and my second was ensuring that Africa and Silas got back to the Falls. And, in keeping Ettore safe that meant I also had to keep myself safe.

Thor spoke that the other stag should not still be here, that Helovia was not a place for bloodlust. But the other one was even ruder than before. He acted as if he owned everything. And then, he spoke of those wretches who had stolen Africa's wing. My teeth bared and ears pinned as I seethed on the spot. It was a hatred I had rarely felt, and it was only when I heard her sharp response and Silas's calls that I let out a snort of disdain - wanting so badly to just move the trees and create a wall.

Except… this desire seemed to spawn an action. For as my thoughts drifted the limbs of the trees moved, roots spurring from the ground and beginning to place a thick wall between the three of us and the manner-less stag across. It was shock, at first, that this wall was being created - higher than my head, almost level with Thor's poll should he drop his maw. And, it was only then that I allowed my words to slip from my lips. "Rot in hell, bastard," Quiet, under my breath. It was exactly what I wanted, a wall had been erected to create a barrier of safety for us. "Africa, let's go," I said, pressing my maw against her shoulder before starting off away from the stag, only looking back to say a few words to the Edge stallion "And I hope we meet again, under better circumstances, Thor."

Hopefully the wall would last long enough to give us a head start and to allow Thor time to decide what it was he wanted to do. But, as far as I knew, this stag on the other side of the wall was a lost cause - even for the misfits of the Falls.

@[Thor]
And she used this magic -
:: [Magic: EarthxLight | Can move vines, trees branches, and plants with her mind]
:: [Restrictions | Objects must be within 10 ft of her body. ]
that she just won in a drop

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Devout - by Reynier - 01-07-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-07-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-07-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Devout - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Devout - by Reynier - 01-08-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-09-2015, 10:49 PM