the Rift

Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Thor & Evangeline
Well, as many of you know, Thor and Evangeline have hit it off recently and since we both wanted a foal from the match, we decided to use twin stats. I can't speak for Ali but this last foal will most likely be my last character. However, I can speak for both of us when I say that we want these characters to be well thought-out.

We both decided (after pouring over numerous designs on DA and the like) that we wanted to run a contest ending on Valentine's day (how sweet xD) for twin designs. But don't worry! We have an amazing plan for the winners (since we don't have a lot to offer concerning Helovian items). First and second place winners (since there are two foals) will each be rewarded with a surprise manip.

In the case that two separate desgins are chosen, each creator will receive a manip and in the case that only one design for both (should you decide to give both a shot) should win, the creator will receive two manips.

Our chosen artists will be revealed in the midst of the contest and a little closer to the end-date. Now on to the foals!

Last night while helping Roni, I came across a really good idea. I made sure to alter it so that I wouldn't interfere with her motivation, hence the theme: Archangels & Guardian Angels. Our twins will consist of one male and one female.

Uriel the Archangel of Salvation [Male]
"The Archangel Uriel is one of the seven Archangels that stand at the throne of the God Creator and one of the four major Archangels that serve humanity. Uriel rules the mental plane, our thoughts and ideas, creativity, insights, judgment, magic, alchemy, astrology, universal consciousness, divine order, the distribution of power, the cosmic universal flow and the Earth's environment. Uriel is humanity's link to the spiritual realms and he can show us how to find our inner power through a process that will help each individual Shift in consciousness and therefore accelerate the entire human kingdom's shift into higher realms of consciousness."

■ I have no design specifics other than I want a few unnatural markings
■ I would prefer a dark colored horse (but am not against lighter deviations)
■ Would prefer for him to be VERY mildly draft-like with a bit of feathering around the hooves
■ He's a hybrid EquiPeg (using Ali's Hybrid stats)
■ Beard would be nice
■ No loin tail
EDIT: ■ Braids are cool, very cool

Sariel the Angel of Guidance/Death [Female]
" Also known as angel of death Sariel works alongside of Raguel. Sariel is a seraph who is given the role of deciding the fate of angels, which stray from God’s path. He is also credited as being an angel of guidance and knowledge, and one of the leaders in Heaven’s armies, his name being written upon the shields of one of the fighting forces. He is responsible for the lot of angels that violate God’s sacred ordinances. Sariel is considered the prince of presence and an angel of healing." [Clearly we switched the gender roles]

■ Ali wants markings as well (plenty of pretty fanciful mare markings)
■ Also an EquiPeg she wants the wings to have white feathers in the mix
■ A bit of feathering around the hooves/on legs but not a ton
■ Lion tails are accepted, but not preferred
■ Also braids

This will end on February 14, 2015 so everyone has plenty of time to debate. And a huge thanks in advance to anyone who participates! If there are any questions, please post below or PM Ali or I via Thor and/or Evangeline.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

EDIT: For Uriel, unnatural markings being actual markings like Essetia's badger marking and not per say, a rose or something.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
EDIT: For Sariel I would also like her build to be mildly drafty.
And braids are awesome <3

Icon by Tay

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
[Image: 54ae025bc56d2]
Silver Blood Bay w. white points on knees and ear tips. Wings start white and fade to dark brown (almost black). Eyes are half hazel, half brown. White marking on face forms an X when viewed from front.

[Image: 54ae02b5ba266]
Wild Bay w. two stockings, one sock, one cornet, and a large snip. Mane and tail have frosted tips, and a wing mark on the left tip. Hazel & green eyes.

[Image: 54ae03a172e45]
Silver Bay w. splash paint markings. Green eyes, white cross marking on face.

[Image: 54ae03d183dd6]
Silver Black w. paint markings and green eyes.

ARTIST CONFIRMATION

Winners will receive a manipulation done by LacedwithEuphoria and/or Roni

Reminder: End date is 02/14/2015

@[Hertz] (for your current entry)

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Just for a random question for future references (as I may participate)..

Do you and ali prefer the babies to resemble the parents in some manor or do we go all out on this? :)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
We're trying not to stray too far from possible parental genetics but SOME deviant designs are accepted because we have the hybrid and foal stats to accommodate them.

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Okay! :)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
AHAHAHAH I AM SO ALL OVER THIS AS SOON AS I GET HOME FROM CAMP

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
Will totally enter!
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

MALE

-Silver black w/ subtle dapples.

-Beard & slight feathering. Feathers have tips the same color as mane/tail.

-Warm brown eyes.

-Face marking like: this.

FEMALE

-Silver black w/ subtle dapples.

-PERHAPS A LION TAIL? I was thinking one that had hair going all the way down that got longer as it went, not like the traditional style.

-Light, emerald eyes.

-Slight feathering, however her's are not tipped. They're just brown/black.

-Face marking like: this.

I WENT TRADITIONAL TWIN STYLE, WITH DIFFERENT MARKINGS. WOOP. more to come

Through the ages of time

please tag me

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
I tried, even though I don't usually tend to do designs. Instead of giving them wings (since Thor always had really small wings that wouldn't let him fly anyways) I had them grow feathers in other places ;3

Sariel - Blood bay with white facial markings (like a gladiator mask) and some leg markings; gold eyes; feathers instead of a mane, some white ones strewn throughout (couldn't draw them |: so imagine them in the height pattern of the red lines it forms a mohawk) and has feathers like shoulder pads where the wing joint would have connected to the shoulders. There are also tail feathers, and braids in the tail (too lazy to draw those in). Light feathering on all four hooves; black tail that fades to the bloody colour of pelt at the ends

Uriel - liver chestnut with white facial markings (white taking over right side of face which isn't shown, and curling over to the other side) and some leg markings; blue eyes (right is light blue and left is dark blue); feathers instead of mane with white feathers near the poll rest are a reddish-black; feathers at wing joints like shoulder pads; tail feathers that are white; braids in tail; beard; light feathering; flaxen tail colour

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties

MALE

-BAY.

-Beard & slight feathering.

-Pale tan eyes.

-Super extended baldface, four white socks.

-Black wings w/ white tips

FEMALE

-Liver Chestnut

-Four white coronets. White snip and white spots behind eyes. White tipped wings w/ darker undersides.

-Emerald eyes.

-Slight feathering, white.

Through the ages of time

please tag me

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 54c6fa2862420]

They're basically inverted versions of each other, kinda, on different base colors.
Uriel - Dark bay, ermine dots, blaze with inverted star, golden eyes. Dark brown wings with black tips.
Sariel - Mealy bay, sock with inverted ermine dots, star, green eyes. Lighter brown wings with cream tips.

Reference for build/hairiness I'm picturing.

i have a thing for tipped wings

Through the ages of time

please tag me

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
A baby for Linds! I'm working on the female foal for Ali as well. ^^

You can't see some of my writing on the image (it's the same color as the darn layout e.o) but the purple wing is the underside and the gray is the top side.

http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/54c99277dc407

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
TWELVE DAYS LEFT!!

Icon by Tay

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ONE FOR ALI'S TWIN INCOMING BUT FOR NOW

Male:
[Image: 2a4s5na.png]

Dark dun complete with leg barring. Dark feathers on tips of wings. Light feathering around feet, nothing too extreme. Two coronets on front legs. Right eye orange, left eye blue, with 'angel wing' white marking on face.

Female: COMING

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Saturday is the end date!
Be sure to get your designs in before the deadline so we can notify artists ASAP!

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable
[Image: uriel_by_silver_dreamer_mist-d8hflj2.jpg]

This is Uriel and I will have Sariel up later today or tomorrow! <3 He also has a beard on the tip of his chin that is braided and black! All of his braided hair is the same color as his hair, I just used white lines so show where they are lol.
[Image: sariel__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d8hj9e3.jpg] Her braided hair is actually white lol. Her eyes are a light blue and she is a bay splash <3 She has a large black spot on her rump(other side) http://www.whitehorseproductions.com/ecg_basics4.html like the bay foal Somatic Mutation :)
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!