the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the light of a thousand stars [thor]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Evangeline & Thor

Evangeline stared as Thor declared that she had been distant, spoke of fighting for her and wanting to know if she returned the sentiment. "I've not changed the way I act." She said stubbornly. "I treat you no different than I treat anyone else." It wasn't a total lie but it wasn't a total truth, either. She did tend to hold Thor at a bit more distance than she held anyone else because he scared her more than anyone else. She was terrified of the possibility of loving him, of committing herself to him, of opening her heart to him. After Validino she lacked the confidence that she could come out of any relationship whole, especially if it didn't work. It was not so easy to forget the past and the hurt that came with it.

He continued and the more he spoke the more she felt like he was berating her. The tone of his voice made her head drop and she stood there like a chastised child, waiting for it to be over. He made her feel weak and wrong for being scared to commit to him. The way he spoke to her did little to lessen her discomfort, her fear, did even less to make her want open her heart to him. She was growing tired of his voice, of his words, of the way he made her feel so wrong and stupid. "Stop!" She finally snapped. "Don't talk to me that way!" She finally lifted her head and glared at Thor. "You act like its so easy. Well its not. You barely know anything about me, about my past, and you want me to fall head over heels for you just because you want me to. What about me? What about my wants? My fears?" She stared for a moment, waiting for an answer before she could finally no longer look at Thor. She wanted to be alone with her thoughts but he wouldn't accept it.

“I don’t suppose that’s why you asked me the same question? Isn’t that why everyone comes to the Grove Eva, to think?”

Evangeline could have kicked herself for asking Thor if he was meeting anyone at the Grove. Her gaze snapped back to Thor, her ears slicked back against her head and she glared again. Was he insinuating that she was easy? "What?" Her voice came out at nearly a hiss. "You're going to stand there and insinuate that I'm a whore?" And yet he wanted her to fall all over herself to be with him. It brought her to a level of anger that she had never before experienced in her life. "Well fuck you, Thor!" She shouted angrily.

"."

Baby, Love me lights out

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the light of a thousand stars [thor] - by Evangeline - 02-16-2015, 09:14 PM