the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I've left my children with Bucephalus for only a short time. Our agreement is that I shall care for them until they are weaned, and I intend to uphold my end of the bargain. But at the moment I have a job to do. The murmurs of another death are floating in the air and I have taken it upon myself to find out who it is and what clue has been left behind this time. This time, the body is here on the Sky Island, and seems to be guarded by two stout stallions. Do I really know so few in Helovia? I suppose so, since I'm not that great at socializing. (And yet I still managed to get laid, pregnant, and have two children.) A frosty white stallion with leopard spotting guards the dark body (who I wouldn't know even if I could get close), and another stallion stands on the other side, black as night. Both unicorns. It looks like the woman on the ground may also be a unicorn. I don't get too close, not wanting to risk the fury of the guard dogs. Not today. I'm still recovering my energy from the recent birth of the twins. Instead, I observe from afar, green eyes keen on the strange material that surrounds her body. It's pale, and I step a few feet closer to see that it looks like... skin. Like.. molted skin? Interesting....

I take flight, quickly departing in search of Dröm and Panzram. Though I'm not on great terms with Panzram, he is still a member of this group. First he mocks me, then he offers to kill my children? Well, such strange 'friendships' I have... too bad I have decided to let them live. Bucephalus can have them. (Never I will admit that they are awfully good looking, and kinda fun to have around. NEVER.)

WC: 309
The Devil's Harem
Arvakl
Panzram
Dröm

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Official - 01-08-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Mauja - 01-08-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Sialia - 01-08-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Snö - 01-08-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Fig - 01-08-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Deimos - 01-08-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Kahlua - 01-09-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Mauja - 01-10-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Lena - 01-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Hotaru - 01-10-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Gaucho - 01-12-2015, 12:42 PM