the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

There is no way that Kiara would have the strength to go search for the clue. I'd heard whisper of it, that the latest death is on the island in the sky. Words of death travel so fast - faster than words of new life, I should think. Kiara must care for our child, Vitani. I am loathe to leave them, caring for the safety of my child and her mother. But the child already appears strong, and I know that as long as they are within the realm of the Falls, they will be safe. Ghost.. I do not know where she is at the moment, nor do I know where Vadim is. I must go to the death myself, to gather what information I can and bring clues back to them.

As I approach, I see a few familiar forms. Two, in particular, draw my interest. Mauja and Deimos guard the corpse. It must be someone they knew, though just from a distance I cannot tell who it is. Others are here to observe, though they are mostly unknown to me. I recognize Gaucho, leader of the Throat. Otherwise they are all strange faces. I sneak closer, nodding to Mauja and Deimos. I don't wish to disturb anyone or anything, only to observe. "I am sorry for your loss." I grunt to both of them, and observe the body on the ground. No, she is a stranger to me, just another body. But the strange part of this corpse is the pale reptile skin that lies in pieces around her. Strange, indeed. I nod again to the two guardians and turn to go and return to my home and my family.

There is much to tell, and even among the death, so much life and wonder to look forward to as well. Whomever the murderer is, I'm sure that he or she wouldn't DREAM of coming near my family.

"."
WC: 320
The Unorthodox Four: Kiara, Rostislav, Ghost, Vadim

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Official - 01-08-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Mauja - 01-08-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Sialia - 01-08-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Snö - 01-08-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Fig - 01-08-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Deimos - 01-08-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Kahlua - 01-09-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Mauja - 01-10-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Lena - 01-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Hotaru - 01-10-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VIII - by Gaucho - 01-12-2015, 12:42 PM