the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

Amused and diverted, he enjoyed watching the smugness drain away from the complacent brigand, faltering away at the taste of death, gaze ignited in the pleasantries of lethal, toxic mirth. As the dying ebbs decayed and withered back into their carapace, their shell, their possessor, the Reaper stoked indifference along his face again, listened to the churn of the sea and the vexation of the Thief. The only other response Deimos mustered to the spark of indignation was a feral shrug, for the scoundrel had asked for his invocations, had coveted Lucifer claws and underworld guile. Thereafter, he was simply an icy prince scaling the rocks and crags of the ocean, drowning and shirking in its presence, never quite mustering enough power to freeze it over with the potency of his gaze. The monster’s ears flicked back and forth as Thranduil sighed, clearly done with their discussions, until the prompting of another place, another avenue, another region to explore. Is there anything I should know? Bestial machinations and barbaric manipulations scored and lanced, pried into the boundaries of their distinctions, what the future held, preludes to crusades, foreshadowing down shadowed, sheltered halls, where the avenues would seek their anarchy, their maelstrom, their bedlam. They could know many things - could slide into provocation, into kindling, into instigating, lingering between the lines of war and gloom, and the promise of damnation made him swing and twist his head back towards the gilded stag, illuminated by iniquity. He wanted victory and triumph for his land, for his sovereign, because all of their old records proved nothing but empty shackles and tired tethers, lost territories and chances never taken. And where could they find one, on the threshold of conflict and hostilities, where boughs had been broken and offers slighted? A seditious implication spoiled and dawned from the back of his throat, caustic and hollow, a quirk of his brow, an unsaid declaration the fellow sinner could read between. “Why not linger near another empire?” One not meshed and aligned with sand and dunes, one not cloaked and quartered in fog, mist, and cliffs, but a hidden gem, wrapped in falls and facades.

@[Thranduil]
tablebykite [horse©venomxbaby/bg©darkdevil16]

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM