the Rift

[OPEN] The Stars That Blind Us

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

"Sohalia!"

The voice that falls first upon her ears is not that which she would have chosen, but it is welcome nonetheless. The iridescent mare trudges on, though her auds pricked toward the sound of perhaps her closest living friend. They had all fallen, one by one - and, but for the gods' protection, she might have been the next. Rowan, Phaedra - both dead, forever removed from her life and love, the holes left in her heart never to heal. But Rasta - Rasta is here, alive and well, saving her from her fear and pain and anger. Saving her before she would even admit she needed saving, before she knows that she needs the proffered assistance.

She is feverish, and as the palomino nears, the Transcended blinks to clear extra Rastas from her vision. Her breathing is labored, her sides heaving as she leans into the Mason's touch. Astraeus falls from the sky to land on Rasta's withers, crooning his pleasure before crying his worry, not staying in any one place for long as he hops along the equine's back. Help her, he seems to beg, for he knows as well as his bonded that Sohalia will no longer help herself. Not while her family needs her.

"Rasta," she croaks, fondness in the voice that she hasn't used in far too long. "No healer. Take me - take me home, please." She tries to step away, to go forward, to press on with her journey, but her knee buckles and she finds herself falling against the small frame of her friend. "They must - they must know I'm alright." They must know I haven't left them. I promised. "I - I promised Gaucho - I promised -" She cried out unintelligibly as one of her soles hit a particularly large pebble, tears welling to spill uncontrollably from her bi-colored eyes. "H-help me. Take me to them, please."

@[Rasta]

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-08-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-19-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-23-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Africa - 01-23-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-25-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-27-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Africa - 01-27-2015, 08:14 PM