the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I waddle through the fields at the break of day, the sun greeting me happily, welcoming me into the new day. I huff and puff with the effort of carrying one veeeeerry large child inside me, and I wish to Gods that somehow I could have stayed fitter and better able to fuckin' move. This is exhausting, carrying around this thing inside me every damn second. I have no doubt in my mind that this... this is not going to be a pleasant experience for me. I'm not aware of any holes in my body that can fit a child through let alone one this big. Waddle is the only way to describe my movement, as I try to fit my legs past the rotund barrel of my engorged belly. Lord above. With a loud groan, I drop to my knees, then my back legs bend, and the whole mass comes down. Another groan, louder, and I roll over onto my side.

You've gotta be kidding me. Contractions start passing through my body within seconds, and I screech. What.. what on earth. The pain is unbearable and I feel like my whole body is trying to break open. And ... and down there... what once felt quite nice with that Bucephalus is now feeling.. 'That's not where it comes out, is it?!' Another groan.. Oh yes, that's exactly where the baby comes out. Apparently, that part of my body is gonna do miracles. I try hard to stay lucid, and wish there was something to dull the pain. I blink furiously, trying so hard to keep the pain at bay and resist passing out. Nope, gonna have to be 100% for this one, as much as I'd like to take a little vacation. This will take every ounce of my strength to pop that little ginormous brat out... I hope for some reason it's worth it.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Adelis]
WC: 315

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Okay, so what if I was stalking Arvakl? I had been checking up on her, watching as her belly rounded out...and rounded out...and rounded out. God damn, was my child going to be a giant?! I followed Arvakl this day to the heights of Heavenly Fields, where she seemed to pause. Then, she fell. Shit! Was this it?

I dove out of the skies, landing on the grass nearby her. I didn't know much of childbirth(Hindsight I should have brought a healer...but none had wings). "Breathe Arvakl." I walked towards her, wings rustling nervously.

I kept an eye on her horns, wary of them even in her current state. But I figured she was more concerned with the thing coming out of her rather than my presence nearby. I left her side and began pacing, keeping an eye on Arvakl and an eye on our surroundings, watching for danger. It wasn't out of concern for her; any affection was gone the moment she threatened the child.

I kept repeatedly looking back at her, ears flattened before I continued to pace. Was this normal? How long this was taking? It wasn't until I saw the tiny, blunted antlers that I understood.

Oh hell, now I felt bad for her. Cuz...ouch. And the child wasn't small by any means either. I return by her side, awkwardly draping a wing across her body. She stirred nothing within me, but considering she was bearing my children, least I could do was try to make her comfortable. Ish.

I left her side, quickly returning with a rock that had a dip I filled with water, laying it beside her mouth.

"Speech"

Word Count: 279 Tags: @[Arvakl]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Lauren

A breather, thank the lord. I can catch my breath and think about what comes after this. Will Bucephalus really take them off my hands? Should I have Panzram kill them? "Aaaarrghh!" I shout as the contractions start up again. There's no way I can think clearly through this. The pain thrums through me but nothing is happening - is this kid gonna come out or not?! Am I doing something wrong? I've never done this before, how am I supposed to know? A footstep, a voice. The stallion Bucephalus. He comes near me and my ears flatten against my skull, I lift my head, threatening him briefly with my horns. I know he won't hurt me or my child... (Do I care about my child? What are these feelings?) .. but my hormones and instinct dictate I show some sort of force, if only for a fleeting moment. He tells me to breathe, and as I take a gulp of air I shout at him, "I am, dumbass!" (Maybe I did need the reminder...)

He paces back and forth and though I want to chastise him for being COMPLETELY useless, I don't have the energy to devote to such a task. Instead I glance over my shoulder to shoot him a glare, then return my head to the ground. My sides heave and my body is sweaty. This is much more effort than I thought it would be. Bucephalus returns to me and covers my side with a wing. I don't thank him - my energy will not replenish for pleasant or nasty words - but I calm a little and remain peaceful toward him. Another groan and I feel something change down below. My head flings up as I look down with crazed eyes toward my nether regions, but everything is in the way: my belly, my wings. "What's happening?! What do you see?!" Panic, thrill, the unknown is killing me and DAMN THAT HURTS. A cry of pain. I look for him to answer my question but he's.. fetching me water? 'Oh thank the lord.' Despite his rage toward me when I told him I was pregnant, he's being kind to me. It doesn't occur to me that this might be only for the sake of the child, and I feel myself warm toward him. Maybe.... maybe we could be friends after this? I dip my nose toward the concave stone and suck up what water is there.

Another breath of air... "Ahhhhh!" Another cry of pain... There's more movement down below. I can't see it, but the child is almost out. The contractions continue, and finally.... a small thump on the soft grass. The pain subsides for a moment, and I think I might survive to see another day. Only now do I realize what a massive headache I have, probably from lack of oxygen.

But then the pain starts again. What is this... punishment for doing such a goddamn good job!? I try to look up.. to see what I've given birth to. But the first contraction of round two hits. These will be slower than the ones just before.. but within a few minutes, they will build. "I need to see it!" If I'm gonna die from this shit I wanna see what came out of me first! And maybe.. maybe give it a lick.... My voice is frantic and pained.. desperate.

Tag: @[Bucephalus]
WC: 564
You can post either or both of them. Figured Arvakl needed to respond to Buce first. I'll post when you're ready.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

Pacing.. a lot of pacing. The small cove of trees that the grown child liked to call home had recently been renovated and now was adorned with a small, awkward oval that followed three staggered trees within a ten yard radius. Restless nights plagued her body with aches and weakness, but still the girl rose every morning to continue her pacing and worrying. "Maybe it was actually supposed to happen? Maybe it will calm her down? Maybe she'll want it once it's born. Maybe, maybe.. maybe..." She chattered in her mind for hours on end, whether or not the subject was focused on her impregnated sister. A lack of apatite wracked her body as well, but thankfully she chose a spot to rest not far from the small hidden pond along the boundaries of the Falls. On a particular day she drank quietly, staring back at the reflection below in the quivering waters. "Why am I not good enough for a child?" she asked herself, heart throbbing at the potentially horrifying childhood of her soon-to-be nephew or niece.

She has to protect them, no matter what Arvakl might do. But..... how? She is not strong or smart, nor is so healthy enough to raise a child when she can barely manage herself. A dull pain invaded her chest and her throat as she realized that she may have to be strong for not herself, but someone else.

Before the sun lights the sky like a torch in a dank cave, the brutt begins making her way out of the Hidden Falls, determine to climb the very same mountain where she had last seen her sibling. The idea of Arvakl's return to the Heavenly Fields was far fetched - in her mind - and almost ridiculous, but the broken doll moved on still, hoping that she would know her own sister's habit well enough. Before she is able to pass the land boarders, cyan eyes meet their reflection in dark waters. A small, weak woman stares back, dished face appearing distorted and disgusting in the small ripples.

The hillside was difficult to trek in the awakening morning, but somehow the growth-stunned fae finds her small feet below her well enough to not trip and fall to her death. Time after time her nerves would gather and cause shivers to run down her spine and nearly flood her eyes with tears. "What am I doing?" The words crack in her throat, the first time the world hears her voice today and it is just as pitiful and weak as always. "I'm not strong enough." Discouragement fogs her mind, thoughts of turning back and hiding in her own hair sounding more comforting by the second.

After much debating, her ears are finally able to catch the miserable screams and cries. The noises nearly made the doll's heart stop in her chest, jaw dropping to gasp just as another gut-twisting scream cascades over the hill side. Thin legs rush her body up the hill, tripping and scraping and bleeding all the way up. The glorious valley finally reveals itself, the sleepy sun casting a beautiful yellow sheen across the luscious vegetation. First, her bright eyes land on a pegasus who stands over a heap of a body in the tall grass. From this distance, she cannot attach the form to a face or name, but she is certain now that the wailing is coming from the body that he is perched over.

"It has to be her!" Her joints creak and complain while the broken one canters toward the couple who are colored black by the rising sun. Upon her arrival to the crowd, the sweaty, uncomfortable air sinks into her nostrils and slides down her throat. Nostrils pinch against the scent, but now she can see that the man is one who she knows, Bucephalus, and by something short of a miracle, the mare in labor is Arvakl. "I need to see it!" she wails, a tone that the brutt had not heard come from her sister since they were foals begging for just a little more play time.

She had come from behind Bucephalus, her eyes wide with a concoction of panic, fear and wonder. As she could imagine, there was a foal curled up behind her sister, but the amount of blood and filth made the uneducated woman's stomach lurch in her body. Her legs shuffled uncomfortably, bringing her to finally stand - all while shifting in place - out of harm's way, but diagonal with the bedded hybrid.

"Speech"
I have no idea where that all came from.. Also feel free to skip me if I lag behind to much and am dragging things out!
@[Bucephalus]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

It's rather interesting, really. A season ago i was alone. Now... now i am in a position of honor, of power, and am building a family. Although, both mothers of my children i didn't love. If my mother knew, she'd probably slap me silly for having so many kids out of wedlock and then promptly set me up with some available mare. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by another earth-shattering scream from Arvakl, and i drape my wing across her once more.

Her threats do little to intimidate me; she was in no position to really hurt me anyway. My wing seems to soothe her a bit, she no longer makes any sort of threatening display towards me, or glares. I guess even someone such as her needed comfort every now and then, especially during childbirth.

I don't notice Adelis behind me, my attention on the small foal in the grass. I rise, walking over to it and nosing it. Arvakl demands to see it, and i turn towards her, and to my surprise her side is rippling again. More contractions? I study the colt at my feet, then lower my head and slid my head and neck under him, moving with utmost care to place him by his mother's side...and try not to think about the fluid that was slicking my mane and neck. Grosssssssss.

"It's a boy." I say plainly, pulling my head out from under my son. To my relief he appears healthy, and i nudge him again towards his mother, although i kept a wary eye on her, on her horns.

OOC: shitty post is shitty HERP
Word Count: 267 Tags: @[Arvakl] @[Adelis]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
A knight is sworn to valour
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His word speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked.

Okay, can i just say for the record? Being born, SUCKS. I was minding my own buisness, floating alongside Tempe(Who, by the way, seems to enjoy being a womb-hog), happy as can be since Mum's stopped jostling us around. Then, suddenly, there's this pressure, like i'm some sort of zit and being popped. And it goes on. And on. And on.

I'm positive i'm going to be turned into mush when there's suddenly brightness everywhere and something against me that kinda hurts. It takes me a few seconds to realize that the feeling is 'cold' and i'm not in the warmth of Mum's womb. What's going on? Where's Tempe? There's a pressure in my chest, and i gulp in my first breath of air. Suddenly there's something under me, and i flail my legs as i'm dragged across the ground and dumped someplace else.

I force my eyes open and prepare to go apeshit on whatever took me from Mum and Tempe, but the first thing i see is Mum's face. I'm not sure how i know it's her, but it's her and damn she's kinda fat. I stretch my neck out, sniffing at Mum's face. She has weird things on her head and fuzzier things on her sides. I turn to look at myself, at dark legs and dark brown body. I didn't look like Mum. Then i see the fuzzy things at my side. Aha! I was like Mum, just not completely.

There's something speaking above me, and i tilt my head back...and back...and back... HOW HIGH UP IS THIS THING. Then i see it, my neck bent back so far that i fall over onto my side, still staring. The thing looked like Mum but was darker, black and white and didn't have the odd pokey-things on it's head. I didn't know what it was, all i knew was that it was standing over Mum and that was not acceptable.

I gather my legs beneath me, feeling energy surge through my body before i practically explode with a valiant war-cry! Ha! See Mum i'm strong. I leap towards the giant thing, head lowered. David against Goliath! Bard against Smaug! My charge is great, my power a thing to be feared! I would defeat the thing, for how could a hero lose?

Okay, so i'm bluffing.

Really i just kinda shake my head at the thing with a bleat, then scoot closer to Mum because i wasn't a crazy ass like Tempe. The thing was giant and i was tiny. What they don't tell you is that David probably became Goliath's toe-jam and i had no interest in being the thing's toe jam thank you.

OOC: ...I love this kid
"Speech.".

Word Count: 499
Tags:

Image Credit

Lauren
Code:

To my great relief, Bucephalus does not hinder me in my quest to see my child. Instead, he helps me. He lifts his wing from my side and somehow moves the child over toward my face. A boy. A small, happy and pure smile spreads over my dark and dry lips. My own son. He's beautiful - winged and adorned like myself with the majority of his coloring reflecting his father. He waves his tiny antlered head at Buce, clearly not knowing what to think of the dark pegasus hovering over me. Where once I had thought of murdering the child, the idea is now the furthest thing from my mind. I love him. I grab him by the scruff of his mane and try to pull him closer to my face so I do not have to reach to get near him. I lick him with my long tongue, cleaning his face and antlers, then his neck and chest, and so on down his body. "Hush Breccan that is your father." And just like that I have named the boy and introduced him to his sire. The gore from inside me that covers the boy does not bother me. After all, have I not eaten small animals before?

It's only with my next contraction that I'm distracted from Breccan and look up to see my half-sister Adelis. I stare at her, wide-eyed and silent as the dead. I don't know how to respond to seeing her. But then I think of my child and I try to rise to my feet, defensive and ready to show Adelis that even weakened by childbirth I STILL run the show. "YOU!" I grunt at her and my ears swivel back. But before I can get to my feet another ripple of contractions clotheslines me. I won't be able to get up until this is all over, which apparently it is not. I pant and clench my jaw as they get stronger, and I feel that strange stretching sensation down below again. Another?! You've gotta be fucking kidding me! But of course that's exactly what it is.

To my great relief there are no pointy things jabbing my womb as the next child's head breaches into the morning air. It takes a minute or two, but finally I hear the thud of another baby leaving my body. I sigh, completely exhausted and nigh unable to move. I can barely lift my head to look at Bucephalus. "Please, tell me what it is?" My voice is softer, unable to muster the same energy or desperation as before. I want to see it, love it, name it... And then I will pass out while they eat.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Adelis]
Jump in when you can Nev :) I'll post Tempe after Buce

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

She's not sure whether to be shocked or impressed, or maybe a little of both, as her older sibling's eyes light up at the sight of her filthy child. Afterbirth hangs from his little body, still making the bony woman nauseous enough for her head to feel slightly dizzy. Bucephalus pays little attention to the pale, scarred sister, but with good reason as all eyes are focused on the antlered boy in the grass. His little face raises from the ground - having been pushed and pulled around within he first thirty seconds of his life one can only imagine that he is a little put-off by the idea of life right now - and the tiniest nicker comes from his lanky body and makes tears swell in young Adelis' eyes. "Hush Breccan, this is your father." He tosses his tiny antlers.

For the second time in her life, tears of joy spill from bright eyes, the salty liquid following the ridged lines of her scooped face and dripping down her cheeks. Love swells in the brutt's breast, a smile painted happily along her darkened lips. It all seems perfect.. until of course Arvakl notices her presence. "You!" she screams, the adoration on her face melting like ice above an open flame. A small jaw tightens and the rag doll scoots backward with uneasy steps, her baby-blue fringed tail tucking between dark legs as she moves. Before Arvakl can rise and charge at Adelis, she wails again and collapses back to the ground, her body moving in the most unpleasant ways.

The smells and sounds are overwhelming to the naive girl who watches with a painful cringe. Bucephalus watches over the pair who are both lying in the fresh Birdsong grass, seeming no more nervous in her eyes about the birth of his twins than a stranger would. Impatiently, Adelis chews on the inside of her cheek, dulled teeth only making the spot sore as she gnaws. Finally another body slides out from her sister, the ecstatic aunt prancing forward to view the second born with her own wet eyes. "She's got your hair Arvakl!" But, is "she" in fact a she, or was this poor boy cursed with the most feminine mane in the world?

Wide eyes looked to their father - whom Adelis still hadn't connected as so - hoping for assistance in finding out whether or not she was right. After three years of growing up with Ark, the brutt knew better than to push her limits by touching something so precious that belonged to Arvakl.

"Speech"
@[Bucephalus]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

I cannot name my relief when Arvakl recieves Breccan with love, and i relax, content in my belief that she will not harm our son now. Speaking of... I stare in shock as he drops his antlers towards me, then scooted back towards Arvakl. I can't help it. I burst out laughing. "Fiery child. Breccan... good name." Short, but strong.

"YOU!" I jerk, looking around before my gaze locks on Adelis, surprised. Then i look down at Arvakl, curious now. Was there bad bloo- wait a second. I look between them, the image finally clicking. They looked so similar...eerily so. Siblings. Sisters. I gesture with a wing for Adelis to approach before returning my attention to Arvakl.

Another child slips out of her, and thankfully it seems this is the last. Twins... I walk towards the small newborn, doing the same for her as i did for Breccan, moving her beside Arvakl's face so she can tend to them. The girl looks most like her mother, but both of them are branded by the gold mark around their eyes. My mark. "A girl and a boy... i assume you have a name for her?" I had no objections to letting Arvakl name the children; she did, after all, give birth to them... and i was taking them away the heartbeat they became independent.

Adelis approaches, and a faint smile curls my lips at the tears of delight in her eyes as she goes to nuzzle the little girl, but then stops. Her exclamation brings a full smile, and when she looks to me i nod. "Aye, she looks alot like her mother."

Word Count: 273 Tags: @[Arvakl] @[Adelis]
CREDITS

Pixel by Aud

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

The first thing I'm aware of is that I'm cold. Colder than.. whatever came before. And.. though my eyelids are closed, my surroundings are brighter than whatever came before. Before I've quite got my eyes open, I'm off in the air and being.. moved? I feel solid underneath me again and guess that that's what happened. I open my eyes and see... A face. With a little squeak I reach my nose forward toward the face. It touches mine. Then a big wet tongue starts to lick me and my fur is going in all which ways. This must be... mum. She licks me clean of the fluids that cover my body, and my.. Wings. I extend the arm-like things to the side and flap them a little. They don't do much at the moment, but they're pretty. 'Tempe.' The face says to me, and I nicker at her, responding to the name she has given me.

I look around and see another thing, my size, plopped next to me. But he - it's definitely a he - doesn't look quite like me. Darker, but he has things on his head like mum does. A dark, BIG body shadows us in the morning sun, and I look up at it. 'Who're you?' I want to ask, but I haven't found my voice yet. He speaks in reply to someone else behind me. I look back and see.. another one! This one looks like mum, or almost like her. Not with the pointy things - like me! Is she my mum too?

I turn back to my mum and see that she's looking at her copy with a not friendly look. But I don't know what's going on. I can't know that their history is torn and tangled. I just know that they look quite alike, and the black one looks quite different. My golden gaze turns again to the lad beside me. I go to nudge him with my painted nose, sniffing him to learn him. He must be my brother. I can only guess that, seeing as we're both tiny and next to each other and to mum. But that's all I can surmise just now. There are no names but my own.

"Tempe."

"Little voice"
WC: 372 | Tag: @[Breccan] @[Adelis]
Powerplaying my own char Ark it's no biggie. <3

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Lauren
Bucephalus puts the little newborn in front of me, and he tells me that it is indeed a little girl. Of course I can see that with my own eyes now but I don't say anything sarcastic (though normally I'd like to). I speak her name. "Tempe." And I begin to bathe her as I did Breccan. She's quieter than he is, more interested in observing, and seems to be less impulsive. I think that besides her appearance she seems nothing like me. (Though she looks quite the same.) She nickers to me, and I take comfort in this communication. She looks around at the different creatures that join us.

Adelis has moved closer, at Bucephalus's invitation. I don't want her closer. I don't want that scum near my children. In this moment they are all that matter in the world. I don't say anything to her, but my eyes flash with warning. 'Don't hurt my children.' I don't know what she would do but in this moment... I allow her approach. And with a slight nod I motion that she may touch them if she like. They are fragile and if she dares.... I look at Bucephalus, and I'm not sure how I feel toward him at the moment. Honestly, my emotions are a complete wreck, my body a wreck. I don't even want to know what my lady parts look like.

I groan and lift myself up, knowing what comes next. I herpderp a little, trying to not fall over from exhaustion or dehydration. I stand solidly, bracing myself and let my slightly dished face hang a little toward the ground. I look at my kids. "C'mon children, show your dad what quick learners you are." I look back to Buce. "Bucephalus, meet your children, Breccan and Tempe." I look over at Adelis and decide, for today, she can be included. I hope it doesn't go to her head. "And my sister, Adelis."

Tag:

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
A knight is sworn to valour
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His word speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked.
Mum's teeth are in my mane, and she drags me closer to her. Uhm, OW. I let her know my fury by gumming at her face as she...licks me? ... Okay, she's forgiven. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth Mum's tongue brings as she gets all that goopey stuff off of me. Her tongue against my fuzzy things kinda tickle, and instinctively i flap them.

Wait a second.

I repeat the movement, opening my eyes and craning my head around to stare at the fuzzies. They move! Up...down.... up.... down. I'm so preoccupied with the fuzzy things that i don't notice when Mum stops licking me, or really anything else going on around me until something bumps my shoulder, and i turn to stare at a thing that looks like Mum but doesn't and holy shit is this Sis? Mum calls her 'Tempe'. I stretch out, bumping my nose to hers and letting out a whinny. Sis has fuzzy things too, and i flap mine to show her that we're alike(Since speech is quite beyond my skills at the moment), a gummy grin on my face.

Mum moves, and i look at her before tilting my head back as she...grows. That...is awesome. She looks as tall as the-thing-who-is-father, and my neck stretches out as i try to reach her. But she's so far away. I notice then that she's on these tall stick thingies and i look down at myself. Yep. Stick thingies too. So...did that mean i could grow like Mum?! I look back at her, frowning before i move my front legs out stiff like hers are... and i get taller! Well, half of me. But still!

My excitement is evident in the rapid flicking of my tail at my tiny victory. I feel Da's nose bump my side gently, then see him move over and do the same to Tempe, but i'm more focused on growing like Mum. I look down at myself, then move my rear legs under my body and give a mighty shove!

And am promptly face-first in the grass, sprawled out on my face with my butt in the air. Quickly i fold my legs, lifting my head and blinking in confusion. Okay that didn't work... i turned to look at Sis, frowning before trying again. Once i have my front legs propping me up, i push with my back legs again, but not so hard this time.

And im up! HA! HAHAHA! I look towards Mum, tail wiggling like mad now... until i lift a leg, instinctively trying to move closer towards Mum's warm side. And fall. Again. On my face.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Word Count: 444
Tags: @[Adelis] @[Tempe]

Image Credit

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

Mum stands, and I look up at her with awe and reverence. She is beautiful, and so much larger when she stands! Look at her pointies, look at her beautiful fluffy feathers. My little tail flops with excitement on the ground. Next to me I see that my brother Breccan (as I have just found out) has risen to nuzzle against our mother. Or, tried to rise. His exuberance and drive to start living and exploring may have gotten the better of him this time. I put my own two front spindly's in front of me and gather the back ones under my hindquarters. With a shove and sudden movement of my feathers against my shoulders and back, I've managed to get myself standing. I feel much taller than I expected, though I am nowhere near close to the size of... Mum, and.. Bucephalus (Dad).. and this... second Mum? Mum's.. sister, Adelis. Adelis is to Mum, as I am to Breccan? My mind is too young to start picturing it in my head, and instead I see just little pictures in my mind all swirling around. Surely I will get a handle of it soon. I see Mum is tired, and I hope that she will have strength to care for both of us.

Carefully, I make my way toward Mum's back end, trying to not get my legs caught in the butt-hump that is Breccan. I giggle quietly and work my way closer. My instincts guide me, and I know what I'm looking for as I slide my nose under Mum's belly and start suckling.

Oh my God. This.. THIS IS SO GOOD. My fluffy tail slaps back and forth against my pale hindquarters with joy and satisfaction. I would take a moment to tell my big brother, but how can I when my mouth is occupied by my mother's teat? There is no way I could take a break from this for a little chit chat.

".."
328 words
@[Adelis] @[Bucephalus]
(For however much more posting we want.)

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.