the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Okay, so what if I was stalking Arvakl? I had been checking up on her, watching as her belly rounded out...and rounded out...and rounded out. God damn, was my child going to be a giant?! I followed Arvakl this day to the heights of Heavenly Fields, where she seemed to pause. Then, she fell. Shit! Was this it?

I dove out of the skies, landing on the grass nearby her. I didn't know much of childbirth(Hindsight I should have brought a healer...but none had wings). "Breathe Arvakl." I walked towards her, wings rustling nervously.

I kept an eye on her horns, wary of them even in her current state. But I figured she was more concerned with the thing coming out of her rather than my presence nearby. I left her side and began pacing, keeping an eye on Arvakl and an eye on our surroundings, watching for danger. It wasn't out of concern for her; any affection was gone the moment she threatened the child.

I kept repeatedly looking back at her, ears flattened before I continued to pace. Was this normal? How long this was taking? It wasn't until I saw the tiny, blunted antlers that I understood.

Oh hell, now I felt bad for her. Cuz...ouch. And the child wasn't small by any means either. I return by her side, awkwardly draping a wing across her body. She stirred nothing within me, but considering she was bearing my children, least I could do was try to make her comfortable. Ish.

I left her side, quickly returning with a rock that had a dip I filled with water, laying it beside her mouth.

"Speech"

Word Count: 279 Tags: @[Arvakl]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM