the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

It's rather interesting, really. A season ago i was alone. Now... now i am in a position of honor, of power, and am building a family. Although, both mothers of my children i didn't love. If my mother knew, she'd probably slap me silly for having so many kids out of wedlock and then promptly set me up with some available mare. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by another earth-shattering scream from Arvakl, and i drape my wing across her once more.

Her threats do little to intimidate me; she was in no position to really hurt me anyway. My wing seems to soothe her a bit, she no longer makes any sort of threatening display towards me, or glares. I guess even someone such as her needed comfort every now and then, especially during childbirth.

I don't notice Adelis behind me, my attention on the small foal in the grass. I rise, walking over to it and nosing it. Arvakl demands to see it, and i turn towards her, and to my surprise her side is rippling again. More contractions? I study the colt at my feet, then lower my head and slid my head and neck under him, moving with utmost care to place him by his mother's side...and try not to think about the fluid that was slicking my mane and neck. Grosssssssss.

"It's a boy." I say plainly, pulling my head out from under my son. To my relief he appears healthy, and i nudge him again towards his mother, although i kept a wary eye on her, on her horns.

OOC: shitty post is shitty HERP
Word Count: 267 Tags: @[Arvakl] @[Adelis]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM