the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

The first thing I'm aware of is that I'm cold. Colder than.. whatever came before. And.. though my eyelids are closed, my surroundings are brighter than whatever came before. Before I've quite got my eyes open, I'm off in the air and being.. moved? I feel solid underneath me again and guess that that's what happened. I open my eyes and see... A face. With a little squeak I reach my nose forward toward the face. It touches mine. Then a big wet tongue starts to lick me and my fur is going in all which ways. This must be... mum. She licks me clean of the fluids that cover my body, and my.. Wings. I extend the arm-like things to the side and flap them a little. They don't do much at the moment, but they're pretty. 'Tempe.' The face says to me, and I nicker at her, responding to the name she has given me.

I look around and see another thing, my size, plopped next to me. But he - it's definitely a he - doesn't look quite like me. Darker, but he has things on his head like mum does. A dark, BIG body shadows us in the morning sun, and I look up at it. 'Who're you?' I want to ask, but I haven't found my voice yet. He speaks in reply to someone else behind me. I look back and see.. another one! This one looks like mum, or almost like her. Not with the pointy things - like me! Is she my mum too?

I turn back to my mum and see that she's looking at her copy with a not friendly look. But I don't know what's going on. I can't know that their history is torn and tangled. I just know that they look quite alike, and the black one looks quite different. My golden gaze turns again to the lad beside me. I go to nudge him with my painted nose, sniffing him to learn him. He must be my brother. I can only guess that, seeing as we're both tiny and next to each other and to mum. But that's all I can surmise just now. There are no names but my own.

"Tempe."

"Little voice"
WC: 372 | Tag: @[Breccan] @[Adelis]
Powerplaying my own char Ark it's no biggie. <3

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM