the Rift

[OPEN] Sand and Sun

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

Silver narrowed coping the green. What was up with this guy? Snorting again the purple speckled boy stilled his movements watching the silvery colt. It was only know he realized how much larger the other was. 'Maybe this was one of those times Mother was talking about.' Stepping back he watched green pools curiously now. Why hadn't he said anything? The silver head nodded once his name was given, but nothing was returned. Tilting his purple speckled head sideways he watched closely as the muzzle dipped drawing forth a necklace he had not noticed. "You can't talk can you?" Aakesh wasn't worried about that. What did it matter if he could talk or not? Maybe that was why he was so... odd. Moving forward again silver eyes gazed at the odd doll thing. "Would it be ok if I call you..." He paused thinking of a good name for his new possible friend, "Crow?" A friendly smile replaced the nervous wide eyes and flared nasals.

Looking away from the doll as he let it fall again, silver once more met searching green. His smile grew excitedly as Crow hopped around. Straightening his head again the younger pranced in place. He followed Crow curiously as he moved next to him then ran a head. "Ya! A race sounds awesome! Don't take it easy on me just because I'm short." Laughing joyously at the little joke he trotted to stand beside Crow. Lowering his dome down he braced before speaking again, "On three ok?" Looking to see if that was ok, he counted anyway. "One... Two..." Throwing himself into a canter the colt laughed again. "Three!" He was sure the other wouldn't mind if he took a seconds head start.

Sand flew from his heels as he raced away laughing. Unable to help himself the colt glanced back, making sure Crow wasn't to close, before throwing up his heels. Bucking for a few moments the colt turned back to running his eyes sparkling brightly. It felt great to have a friend, even if he couldn't talk. Sand flew out from under his hooves as he through his black and purple wings out flapping them wishing he could fly. If he could fly he would surely be able to beat Crow. One day he would have to find someone to help him fly. Unlike most he wanted to fly now not later when he was older, and bigger. Pulling his wings back in the direction he had come from, chasing the lizard.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 419
Notes; @[Cerin]

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry

Messages In This Thread
Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-09-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Cerin - 01-13-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-22-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Cerin - 01-23-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Aakesh - 01-24-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: Sand and Sun - by Cerin - 01-28-2015, 02:57 PM