[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
But it wasn't a chariot of fire, as you might already have guessed. It was Gaucho.

Gaucho had been gliding the coastline, only a few hundred meters out. He had been observing the tides and currents. Once the Throat became an island, he was certain that the patterns of the ocean surrounding it would change. By how much however, he had no idea. In the lands of his people the Ocean was a far off mirage - it was not impossible to reach, but might as well have been. Since arriving in Helovia he had spent enough time that he was more than comfortable with the sea, even if he didn't understand its mysteries.

Far below, Mara spied his bestest friend, collapsed or possibly even dead upon the sands. Neither would have surprised him. When had he seen Oxy that didn't involve drugs, or the mammoth creature ending up on his back? If one or the other had ended up killing his pal, the dun wouldn't have batted an eye, though he would have been disappointed. He liked the big idiot, and together they shared something special. Something ... that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Then again maybe it wasn't the type of thing you were supposed to touch. Gaucho didn't know. He didn't have very many friends.

Gliding down (from the sun, apparently) Gaucho flew towards Oxy. His flaming wings neatly buffeted against the slight breeze as he brought himself to land next to the presumed-dead giant.

"Are dead?" The Wildfire asked somewhat skeptically. He lowered a wing to prod the creature's bulky shoulder, though was careful not to dislodge his precious bag. Through Mara's onyx gaze he couldn't exactly tell if he was breathing or not. A snake's vision was drastically different from his own, and he still found it difficult to make out specific details.

Still, he had a feeling Oxy wasn't dead. This wasn't a hilarious enough death for the Addict. Of all the ways to die, Gaucho was sure it wouldn't be alone overdosed on a beach.

Then again ...

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Gaucho - 01-11-2015, 01:42 AM